IGNORED

Christian Ribeiro

easton boy

You are joking right?

Don't rate either of them there particularly. Just don't want to see another average player come in when we have a very highly rated kid there to come back when we have cover. And that's all Wilson and Skuse are, cover. And we still have Orr here so there's no need for a right back.

• Admin
Don't rate either of them there particularly. Just don't want to see another average player come in when we have a very highly rated kid there to come back when we have cover. And that's all Wilson and Skuse are, cover. And we still have Orr here so there's no need for a right back.

Given our supposed link-up with Arsenal, how about getting Gavin Hoyte on loan till the end of the season thus leaving the spot open for Ribs next term?

Given our supposed link-up with Arsenal, how about getting Gavin Hoyte on loan till the end of the season thus leaving the spot open for Ribs next term?

Does Gavin regularly play right back? Not watching Arsenal reserves/youth i wouldn't know but it says officially he plays across the back four and tops speed tests at Arsenal. Why not?

I'd love to see Fabio from Man United come in on the left back slot since he can't seem to get a game there!

What i don't want is for a new right back to in any way compromise or take away funds from the midfield. A short term loanee would be ideal if we don't get any offers for Orr.

Archived