IGNORED

Reserves At Exeter Tonight

Jungle Jim

I find it amazing, all the inside info we are fed by people who so called know what going on inside Ashton Gate and we don't get a mention of this Pete Shriver. And no one so far seems to know anything about the bloke. Come on someone must have some good info on him, part with the goss please we all want to know.

I find it amazing, all the inside info we are fed by people who so called know what going on inside Ashton Gate and we don't get a mention of this Pete Shriver. And no one so far seems to know anything about the bloke. Come on someone must have some good info on him, part with the goss please we all want to know.

Lets do what normally happens and manufacture some info.

His names Shriver so he's very likely Dutch.

Lets do what normally happens and manufacture some info.

His names Shriver so he's very likely Dutch.

I've never seen him play, but from what I gather he's a pacy target man who has a superb first touch, can hold the ball up well but also fancies himself as a sniffer, a real fox in the box. His short passing game is precision perfect but he also loves to sread the play with rangey cross-field balls. A natural showman, he loves to take players on in mazy dribbles, but also tracks back and is hard but fair in the tackle. He's a big strong unit and is great in the air both in attack and defence. He also gives a great post-match interview and has a superb professional attitude...

Archived