IGNORED

Talk Sport This Morning

Red Cloud

To Sack GARY JOHNSON would be a stupid thing to do.

Gary Johnson unfortunatley has his self to blame for some fans not being happy, he has ignored the obvious since last Jan 08, This next Jan window and then the summer will prove if G J has what it takes.

Come on Gary, stop pissing about with the ex yeovil boys, ship out the also rans, or I am afraid the Fans will continue to slate gary johnson.

Gary Johnson unfortunatley has his self to blame for some fans not being happy, he has ignored the obvious since last Jan 08, This next Jan window and then the summer will prove if G J has what it takes.

Come on Gary, stop pissing about with the ex yeovil boys, ship out the also rans, or I am afraid the Fans will continue to slate gary johnson.

The same "ex Yeovil boys" that got us promoted and also nearly took us to the prem..........Of course, they used to play for yeovil so they must be rubbish eh!

Well said !!! Good post

Very good post. Well said.

Archived