IGNORED

How Would You React If A City Player Was...

Chivs

Well, how would you? I know people on here are generally understanding but I believe there is a significant number of gingerists.

I'm all for some banter but the "You're Ginger nuts, and you know you are" chant at Brentford was well out of order.

Some will say that ginger is something you're born with but there are also people who die their hair ginger, for whatever reason. It's not just down to genes, it's hair colours as well.

It's a sad fact that some footballers still think they need to cover up their ginger bits. Take Lee Miller who is, ahem, blond. I think not. One day it will be great when footballers can stand up and say, loud and proud, "I am ginger". But I fear that we are a long way from some tolerant ideals.

How would you react if City signed a ginger haired player?

Personally, I couldn't care less what they get up to with their hairdressers as long as they gave their all for the team.

I love ginger hair, no really I do!!! David Moyes was my hero! Before that it was steve davis from snooker and chris Evans, before he become too up himself! We had another ginger once, but I can't remember his name. ( that's going to annoy me now :dunno: ) I'd love a ginger player! :):rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ahh got it, was it fitzpatrick or something???

So, what you're saying is:

"Let him dye, let him dye, let him dye"?

It's this kind of intolerant, petty abuse that makes this forum so unpalatable at times.

And to top it all, you have the "blond" Mr Miller as your avatar. Maybe you're in denial?

Russell Bromage (left back) was one, although I think he did his best to hide it :dunno:

Personally, I think their ok, as long as they keep themselves to themselves and don't try forcing their gingerness on me!! :@

I'd be cool with it, as long as he wasn't white :)
Our very own Duracell :rolleyes:

I'd have no problem with a ginger player myself provided he didn't take his top off to celebrate a goal and we have to witness curly ginger hairs which will surely carry on down to his "red ants nest" :dunno:

Archived