IGNORED

Jobi Mcanuff

lukebcfc

To good an oppotunity to miss if he is available for £1mil!! good winger creates chances and scores goals!

Ideal for what we need out on our wing!! Was really impressed with him at the gate!! Come on gary lets

have his signature!!

Your Thoughts good or bad signing??

Lukebcfc :englandsmile4wf:

Guest TbagMcgraw

Stoke midfielder Glenn Whelan would be a great shout! (former Sheff wed and Man city) Absolutely incredible central midfielder Getting tired of lach of first team oppurtunity's at Stoke and is destined for a move to the Championship next month.

No way. He was an awful buy for Watford, is vastly over-valued and wages would probably be an issue.

I agree i don't rate him to be honest and a mill iwould be too much of a gamble, I'm sure we would be able to afford his wages he cant be on much more than 15k...

Lee Croft is a very good player, class goal in the Norwich vs Ipswich game.

Hoolahan has only recently joined the Canaries and plays frequently so he is unlikley to leave. Heard that Paul Iifll is transfer listed at Palace and might be availiable for close to the 300k mark.

McAnuff hasn't shown the potentail he had while at Cardiff but still is a good player and I think that he would be a good signing for us.

Tabb would be a very good signing for us too however I doubt Coleman would let him leave the Ricoh.

To good an oppotunity to miss if he is available for £1mil!! good winger creates chances and scores goals!

Ideal for what we need out on our wing!! Was really impressed with him at the gate!! Come on gary lets

have his signature!!

Carlos Kickaball. Accept no-one else.

have his signature!!

Would much rather have John Joe O Toole and Tommy Smith please

Hoolahan has only recently joined the Canaries and plays frequently so he is unlikley to leave. Heard that Paul Iifll is transfer listed at Palace and might be availiable for close to the 300k mark.

Hoolahan is also not a Gary Johnson type player. He's known for quenching his thirst excessively.

Archived