IGNORED

Portsmouth Diarra

Never to the dark side

and some people actually wondered why Pompey went for him instead of Elliott in the first place.

just hope that Adam's doesn't decide to come back in for Marvin.

Marv has barely been a shadow of last season, at the moment he wouldn't get in many other championship sides let alone a top half premier league side.

Marv has barely been a shadow of last season, at the moment he wouldn't get in many other championship sides let alone a top half premier league side.

Very true, even last year when he was in the orm of his life and still didnt think he would be good enough to get in a prem side week in week out.

This year like you said he has been average at best, he would have to keep up last season performances consistently to make a prem side take a gamble on him.

Just for arrgument sake say Eliiot re-captures the form he did last season how much do you think we would accept if a prem club like pompey came sniffing?

IMO i wouldnt let him go for under 5 mill....

Very true, even last year when he was in the orm of his life and still didnt think he would be good enough to get in a prem side week in week out.

This year like you said he has been average at best, he would have to keep up last season performances consistently to make a prem side to a gamble on him.

Just for arrgument sake say Eliiot re-captures the form he did last season how much do you think we would accept if a prem club like pompey came sniffing?

2.5 Mil +

This year like you said he has been average at best, he would have to keep up last season performances consistently to make a prem side take a gamble on him.

Well if Maynard is worth £2,250,000 then i agree i wouldn't let him go for a penny under £5,000,000 but if you look at Diarra, they bought him for £2,000,000 and Arsenal bout him for £1,000,000 so they would have to be very desperate.

yes - but out for the season injured.

Yah but you don't tend to sign a £20million odd stop gap for half a year when you've pretty much already lost the title. Especially when everyone knows their dodge pot defence needs suring up not the midfield. Hey maybe that's where Orr thinks he's going...

Yah but you don't tend to sign a £20million odd stop gap for half a year when you've pretty much already lost the title. Especially when everyone knows their dodge pot defence needs suring up not the midfield. Hey maybe that's where Orr thinks he's going...

Because its

a) Real Madrid - so logic goes out of the window

b) They have no idea of value for money(although the strong Euro does make the £20m cheaper than it would have been last summer - although there was no need to buy him then)

c) Juande Ramos was rumoured to be a fan and interested in signing him for Spurs

but still strange as I am assuming he will still be cup-tied for the Champions League.

And yes Orr is going to Real Madrid - Sergio Ramos coming the other way in part exchange

but still strange as I am assuming he will still be cup-tied for the Champions League.

You can play in the champions league if you've played in the Uefa cup (Anelka last year did this)

But not the Uefa if you've played in the champions league.

No idea why!

You can play in the champions league if you've played in the Uefa cup (Anelka last year did this)

But not the Uefa if you've played in the champions league.

No idea why!

That doesn't make sense, considering thst whole teams of players who have played in the Champions league will play in the uefa cup if they fail to qualify for the later stages.

Archived