IGNORED

Dennis Rommedahl

bristolcitysweden

30 years old but should be more consistant than our current wingers.

http://www.skysports.com/football/player/0...3_41296,00.html

In our dreams

Whats even funnier is that people are actually saying "no, they wouldnt want him" :clapping::clapping:

3 years ago, we were heading towards League 2.....now were to good for International players that were playing for Ajax last season!!

:dunno:

He really isnt very good, Very quick Yes, End product no....Sounds like someone we already have.

He has played for PSV, Charlton (in the Premier League) and Ajax, and has played for his country over 70 times, including World Cups and European Championships

Please......you really cannot be comparing this to Ivan Sproule

I really struggle to understand what some City fans expect when it comes to transfer targets.

Christiano Ronaldo he may not be...but to compare him to our wingers, or say he wouldnt bring more to the table then our wingers, is ridiculous

I honestly don't know. I don't think he'd be a worthwhile signing, simply because his wage demands would be too high, I'm not aware of his injury record. Certainly as a footballer more than good enough for a mid table Championship side.

Once again, agree with everything you say.

For Charlton he played about 20ish games a season for 2 seasons(not sure if he left in the Jan transfer window for the 2nd season though), 30 last year for Ajax.

On his Wiki page it says that he spent a lot of time on the bench and with the Physio at Charlton.

Personally, like a lot of wingers, I thought it was his hamstring that gave him the inury problems(but could and probably am, wrong)

Guest robinyaxmaspressies

Isn't this kind of a waste of time discussing anyway? The fact that Dennis Rommedahl is available to leave Ajax is almost completely irrelevent to Bristol City and doesn't really have any place in our forum.

I get a bit sick of reading all these "We should sign...." and ".... is available."

Knowing somebody within the club fairly well, I can assure you that we won't be trying to sign the likes of Rommedahl. Thank God.

Charlton's ex mr inconsistant

no ta

No ta!!!!! :disapointed2se:

He will probably get snapped up by another team in the Championship, play against us, and torture our defence. I can't believe if given the opportunity to sign a proven International with World Cup / European Championship experience, you would say no ta!!

I sure he is crying into his cereal bowl this morning :noexpression:

"We Bristol City, we're too big for you"

Archived