IGNORED

Trundle

nashey

Poor Truns, the 10 or 20 minute player, like most fans we cant wait to see him come on the pitch. He is one of the few players in the team who creates anything, along with Noble who is anther player who gets short pickings. Trundle a striker who tries to provide chances for others and rarely gets a goal scoring chance himself. I have heard that some of the money available for new signings is going to be spent on Stern John, Id rather have Trundle and start passing the ball to feet and lets play football instead of Woosh to Dele etc. Also get Robbie Savage on loan and put some bite into the midfield.

I sincerley hope we do not buy Stern John. I think we have enought quality strikers at the club to score goals, we just need to focus on our service and build up play in the final third.

£2.25m on Maynard, £1m on Trundle and then Adebola, Akinde, these guys are going to score you goals with the right service...........although Maynard missed al glorious chance at Wednesday, the lad is clearly short of confidence and needs to bulk up a bit.....but these players don't go from super goalscorers to poor players overnight. GJ has assembled his strike force, he now needs to focus on how best to utilise them!

Poor Truns, the 10 or 20 minute player, like most fans we cant wait to see him come on the pitch. He is one of the few players in the team who creates anything, along with Noble who is anther player who gets short pickings. Trundle a striker who tries to provide chances for others and rarely gets a goal scoring chance himself. I have heard that some of the money available for new signings is going to be spent on Stern John, Id rather have Trundle and start passing the ball to feet and lets play football instead of Woosh to Dele etc. Also get Robbie Savage on loan and put some bite into the midfield.

Robbie savage is s**t he is wayy past his best and its quite laughable hi sname has even been mentioned on this forum, he even said the other day on soccer am his legs arnt what they used to be so that sum him up to be honest. There are alot better options out there at the moment instead of adding another past it palyer to the squad.

IMHO i like Stern John i think he has linke dup well with Maynard on occasions and we should buy him AT THE RIGHT PRICE, 500k would be the max i woul dpay for John as money needs to be spent else were on the squad namely a midfilder right winger and also a right back.

As for Trundle its been said a million times already on this forum he dosnt get given a run in the team for long enough to settle, at Swansea he was the main man and he thrived off it. Since joining us the manager hasnt given him that main man feeling and this is unfortunatly showing in Trundle's performences. We have seen in flashes what he is capable off know he needs to be givin a run in the team to get some goals and buils his confidence.

Guest ashtonyate
Robbie savage is s**t he is wayy past his best and its quite laughable hi sname has even been mentioned on this forum, he even said the other day on soccer am his legs arnt what they used to be so that sum him up to be honest. There are alot better options out there at the moment instead of adding another past it palyer to the squad.

IMHO i like Stern John i think he has linke dup well with Maynard on occasions and we should buy him AT THE RIGHT PRICE, 500k would be the max i woul dpay for John as money needs to be spent else were on the squad namely a midfilder right winger and also a right back.

As for Trundle its been said a million times already on this forum he dosnt get given a run in the team for long enough to settle, at Swansea he was the main man and he thrived off it. Since joining us the manager hasnt given him that main man feeling and this is unfortunatly showing in Trundle's performences. We have seen in flashes what he is capable off know he needs to be givin a run in the team to get some goals and buils his confidence.

I would be most upset if we bought Stern John even if we got him of a free, as for 500k you must be joking.

We got to start getting players in there mid twenty's they cost a lot more but work out better value in the long run.

If you start with Trundle he can't last much over an hour then not so effective as coming on in the last 20 min.

I would sooner see Maynard along Akinda given a run of games they could be the best pairing at the Club I know Akinda is raw but is fast and strong and I would like to give them a chance to build up a understanding

I would be most upset if we bought Stern John even if we got him of a free, as for 500k you must be joking.

We got to start getting players in there mid twenty's they cost a lot more but work out better value in the long run.

If you start with Trundle he can't last much over an hour then not so effective as coming on in the last 20 min.

I would sooner see Maynard along Akinda given a run of games they could be the best pairing at the Club I know Akinda is raw but is fast and strong and I would like to give them a chance to build up a understanding

Akinde and Maynard isn't such a bad shout. They would be unpredictable, which as a striker is no bad thing. No reason why it could work and lets fact it, its the only strikeforce pairing that GJ hasn't tried yet!

Archived