IGNORED

Rumors On Transfers

JackBCFC

So I heard from one of my mates down the local that he has heard somethings about the january transfer window and which players are going.

He thinks that Mcindoe is going to cardiff

Trundle is going to Leeds

and Sproule is going somewhere

Any one got any info wether or not these rumors have any truth in them?

hope one of them is false wanna keep trundle down the ate :fingerscrossed:

It wouldnt suprise me if the likes of Trundle and Mcindoe leave in the summer as for January i cant see many if at all of our higher profiled players will be leaving.

Lansdown did say and i quote we wont be needing to sell to strengthen, so that almost cetainly rules out the likes of Mcindoe and Trundle leaving in Jan, like is said the summer could be a different story all together i wouldnt be suprised to see GJ have a BIG clear out.

It wouldnt suprise me if the likes of Trundle and Mcindoe leave in the summer as for January i cant see many if at all of our higher profiled players will be leaving.

Lansdown did say and i quote we wont be needing to sell to strengthen, so that almost cetainly rules out the likes of Mcindoe and Trundle leaving in Jan, like is said the summer could be a different story all together i wouldnt be suprised to see GJ have a BIG clear out.

McIndoe to Cardiff has been talked about for a while. I can't beleive its a done deal ... if it was, using the logic with Orr, why is GJ playing him ??.

As ever there's a domino effect .... if Cardiff lose Ledley, they'll be looking for a wide left player & McIndoe could be a reasonably priced replacement.

Would be a shame to lose Mcindoe though hes a good player

wouldnt surprise me if sproule went somewhere though

also is there any truth in this hossam ghaly story thats been going around for ages?

somehow city get all these transfer rumours going around but we never seem to buy any heavy duty signings:/

although maynard is getting settled in nicely

McIndoe to Cardiff has been talked about for a while. I can't beleive its a done deal ... if it was, using the logic with Orr, why is GJ playing him ??.

As ever there's a domino effect .... if Cardiff lose Ledley, they'll be looking for a wide left player & McIndoe could be a reasonably priced replacement.

Like i said it wouldnt suprise me to see Mcindoe leave he is a bit of a journey man and dosnt seem to settle at a club for very long, i just cant see it happening in January thats all, IMO Ledley will stay with Cardiff untill the summer and posiblly hold out for a bigger prem team (considering Stoke have a good chance of going down) then if he goes to a team like for arguments sake West Ham then i could see Cardiff coming in for Mcindoe.

I think the summer will be very intresting for us, i cant see GJ ripping apart the team in January but in the summer i can imagine big changes. I think deep down GJ believes thare are at least 5 players that are not good enough at this level and in the summer I'm sure he will want to build a team that can compete regularly for a top 6 finish and not just do it for one season like last year.

Like i said it wouldnt suprise me to see Mcindoe leave he is a bit of a journey man and dosnt seem to settle at a club for very long, i just cant see it happening in January thats all, IMO Ledley will stay with Cardiff untill the summer and posiblly hold out for a bigger prem team (considering Stoke have a good chance of going down) then if he goes to a team like for arguments sake West Ham then i could see Cardiff coming in for Mcindoe.

I think the summer will be very intresting for us, i cant see GJ ripping apart the team in January but in the summer i can imagine big changes. I think deep down GJ believes thare are at least 5 players that are not good enough at this level and in the summer I'm sure he will want to build a team that can compete regularly for a top 6 finish and not just do it for one season like last year.

i think your right about not ripping the side apart in January but i think hes going to bring in a few new faces which we need down there we need a stronger midfield Hossam Ghaly was mentioned on the internet with a link to city in january not sure if its true though...

So I heard from one of my mates down the local that he has heard somethings about the january transfer window and which players are going.

He thinks that Mcindoe is going to cardiff

Trundle is going to Leeds

and Sproule is going somewhere

Any one got any info wether or not these rumors have any truth in them?

hope one of them is false wanna keep trundle down the ate :fingerscrossed:

I thought he was going somewhere, when he set off on that crossfield sprint at the last home game. Unfortunately, he stopped before he got to the gate.

Are Cardiff looking for a totally left footed winger who likes to come inside on his right foot does anybody know?

If MM is lucky, he could leave his garden gate open, put his bags in Sproules hands and he'll run like mad all the way to Cardiff for him. Probably won't manage to get the bags through the front door though - more likely the bedroom window if his crossing is anything to go by.

Are Cardiff looking for a totally left footed winger who likes to come inside on his right foot does anybody know?

If MM is lucky, he could leave his garden gate open, put his bags in Sproules hands and he'll run like mad all the way to Cardiff for him. Probably won't manage to get the bags through the front door though - more likely the bedroom window if his crossing is anything to go by.

His crossing is so poor, he'd never get across the Severn bridge. :laugh:

Elliott needs to be our top scorer so we can give sell him to Donny, Sproule to go back up North; Mcindoe definately away Cardiff if his fav Wolves don't want him; Noble seems to be out of favour so loaned to Chelt;

Dispite the lure of our new shopping centre we fail to entice the Beckhams;Lambert or Butler also refuse to come here opting to go up the smoke instead.

However after intensive therapy; the Scott Murray and S. Brooker regain full fitness and there is no need to sign anyone. :liar:

Archived