IGNORED

The Yellow Submarine Crew

Wurzel of Oz

Ermmm.... I... Ermmmm... OK I'll spit it out: who are you guys?

The yellow submariners are a group of BCFC supporting heroes that, against all odds, brought some real atmosphere back to the Gate and to away games :rolleyes:

I'm not a yellow submariner as I get to away games in a captured German light cruiser :whistle: renamed the 'Naseby' after the famous English Republican Army victory over the Monarchists and also Cr0mwell's English Republican Navy flagship :whistle:

PS I like to make all my posts Oliver Cr0mwell related to peeve off the Monarchy loving BCFC forum Gestapo Police :rolleyes::dunno::)

Wouldn't expect anything of you.

Got used to you, bitter and twisted or what.

Don't ask for anything off anyone. As stated on numerous occaisions, we are just a bunch of mates who follow City. We do so in a noisy but fun fashion. We used to hire an old school bus which was bright yellow. We like a drink. That's it.

Sadly it seems to annoy Bemmyred.

Oh well. :dunno::):rolleyes::rolleyes::whistle::whistle:

:dunno: You,ll be pleased to know that the Yellow subbers where represented by

a small contingent at the Hand job stadium last nite for the famous 5-0

drubbing of Bris. F.C.

Full crew at Oakwell on Sunday wearing nighties soaked in Creosote! :)

Wouldn't expect anything of you.

Got used to you, bitter and twisted or what.

Don't ask for anything off anyone. As stated on numerous occaisions, we are just a bunch of mates who follow City. We do so in a noisy but fun fashion. We used to hire an old school bus which was bright yellow. We like a drink. That's it.

Sadly it seems to annoy Bemmyred.

Oh well. :dunno::):rolleyes::rolleyes::whistle::whistle:

Seems everything does. I wouldn't take it personally.

Is the Yellow Submarine still going?

A fair few can be seen still watching city and drinking around the pubs of BS3 on match day.

Most went in to the EE when it reopened and got spread out more rather than being bunched up in the Williams.

One main chant starter of a lad moved to Auz..

The away coach has not run for a while though but as i said the faces are still around.

I had some really good times with that mad lot ;)

Loved the "Santas gonna get you"  sat next to them in the Williams a few times before the E.E was reclaimed; hope the Santa word is still ok ? as for the Yellow rubber gloves, was great and different. :clap:  JUST AS FANS SHOULD BE NOW

Archived