IGNORED

Gj

Guest churchill gaffer

This season is now just a relegation battle, which I think we will just stay up

All I can think of now is to hope next season comes soon!

On the radio it said the croud is staying loyal and big. But thats only because we sold and guaranteed 14000 season tickets.

Next season we will be back to 7 or 8000 season tickets again!!!!!

It is VERY stange how as soon as we give GJ a 5 year contract, we can't win hardly any points??????????????

I know lots of people who have season tickets, but can't be bothered to go down. And if they do they leave at half time

Roll on next season

IMO, IMO!

There were some very angry supporters behind me in the Atyeo stand yesterday, quite a lot of booing at the final whistle. The credit crunch (recession) will be really biting next year and I'd be surprised if BCFC sold 8,000 season tickets for that reason alone.

When we went 2-1 down we had nothing to lose and immediately he should have brought on Noble, Trundle and Murray which would have gave teh whole team and the crowd a lift.

It doesnt work like that though does it, Burnley went one down but didnt panic. I thought Trundle was on already anyway :noexpression:

Guest churchill gaffer
Absolute shite post , its people like who that scaremonger and make situations that arnt there , just how many people do you know that don't go anymore that have seasn tickets and those that do go at halftime , i suggest you pick better friends , i know lots of people who are worried/pissed off at the situation were in but they all go and none go at half time ,

You see them all leaving p****d off at half time!

It amazed me, as some of those games we were playing quite well and drawing

Same world you come from mate. This is the time the real supporters will get behind the team. The rest who don't want to are just glory hunters imo
I have to agree. The amount of people who left when the 2nd goal went in really made my blood boil. I even shouted out to some of them "Its called supporting your team lads through thick and thin" I will not repeat the replies!! It is all very well supporting the lads when we are doing well but the lads NEED YOU to get behind them. I think the extra season tickets sold this season were people who thought we were going to get promoted to the Prem and would buy a cheap ticket to share between the family!! Glory hunters who would be the first to moan if we had gone up and come straight back down. :disapointed2se:

Archived