IGNORED

This Time Last Season

freezer

That was last year, this is now.

I am fed up of people always going on about last season, that the was the past, and although it was a memorable season, people can't keep making comparisons. We all need to pull together and hope GJ and the players can steer clear of the relegation zone.

That was last year, this is now.

I am fed up of people always going on about last season, that the was the past, and although it was a memorable season, people can't keep making comparisons. We all need to pull together and hope GJ and the players can steer clear of the relegation zone.

You don't have the table then.

Hello boys and girls.

Could someone help please. The table doesn't look greatly exciting tonight and I was wondering how many points we had and what position we held this time last year.

Thanks in advance.

I can`t be bothered to look.

Everyone`s a year older, plus a year wiser. Many have compensated for that fact, some have not. Those that stood still will, more than likely, pay the price.

PDG

In regards to points things down the bottom in that season were a lot closer.

Yeah good point, still not looking good.

There is a twelve point gap between the top team now and the top team last season i think, maybe more.

The table this season is stretching more now compared to last season, different to the Prem.

Archived