IGNORED

Its A Rollover Yet Again !

walshy-shuffle-carl-shutt

I cannot believe that we keep rollovering every week as soon as we get our noses in front we seem determined to throw it away in double quick time.

I think the defence has been usettled this season where as last season barring a few niggles we had a very settled back four- meaning we had our best four available for most of the season.

we do not play well unless we have Carey, Mcallister, Boom Boom and And Orr. Ok so Orr wants out but IMO we cannot afford to not play or best players whether they want to stay or not and Gary J has dropped a bo**ock there.

I am a big fan of Gary's he is withiut doubt an excellent manager but the team seem to lack any fight when they go behind. What we need now is to play dirty when its needed grind out a few wins before we get dragged into a dog fight.

what happened to our traditional november unbeaten run !!!!!!

Skuse Wilson and fontaine are good players but not consitant enough for this level. Three top quality defenders needed in the jan windon otherwise we could be in real trouble.

When was the last time we came from a goal down and won the game? Even if we go in front teams know they have a chance to get back in it and when they go in front we don't have enough fight to get back at em. Not just this season but last season to thats very worring but at least last season when we had a lead we more often than not kept it.

I agree with many other posters time to shape up or ship out.

Is this a dig at the defence?

It's obviously a very tenuous link, but I watched West Ham vs Aston Villa on Banana Sports earlier. Cuellar and Laursen (Davies was more concerned with losing the ball in his own final third) lumped the ball away every single time from a defensive position. Isn't that what, by and large, our defenders do? And yet the ball inevitably comes back towards them.

I'd rather our defence not **** about with it and hoof it the **** away to be honest.

Archived