IGNORED

The Positive Spin

One Team

Despite falling to 18th place, I think it's worth highlighting that there is still a positive way of looking at things:

That is, we're actually stuck right in the middle at the mid-way point of the season being 9 points from relegation and 9 points from the play offs.

There were encouraging signs yesterday and it was certainly the best we've played at home for quite a number of weeks.

With the right acquisitions in the transfer window, the right off loading of under achieving (and over inflated egos and aspirations) players and lets face it some good old fashioned luck, we'll be fine.

One thing I'm sure of: Johnson has earnt the right to get us back on track.

One Team

ps Big shout out to the East End yesterday - I don't think I've heard it that loud (from my seat in the Atyeo) for months.

Forest are only 7 points behind us, southampton 6, Forest at home to Donny on friday I can see them winning, southampton away to plymouth who are struggling too, hopefully we can get a result at Watford, but if we don't we could easily be 4 points off relegation come friday night.

Even Forest, Southampton, Norwhich and Watford are picking up wins now and again, we are not, drawing games will not be enough.

That is, we're actually stuck right in the middle at the mid-way point of the season being 9 points from relegation and 9 points from the play offs.7 from a relegation spot

There were encouraging signs yesterday and it was certainly the best we've played at home for quite a number of weeks.Scary really as we created very little - I thought that we tried hard, were committed, but totally lacked quality and confidence i.e. Like relegation candidates

With the right acquisitions in the transfer window, the right off loading of under achieving (and over inflated egos and aspirations) players and lets face it some good old fashioned luck, we'll be fine.We shall see - The off-loading will be very hard

One thing I'm sure of: Johnson has earnt the right to get us back on track.I agree with that

Archived