IGNORED

The Red & White Bar

freezer

Could anyone from the ST or the like have a word with the powers that be please.

The stifling and unbearable heat in there yesterday made my visit a brief one, within minutes I was sweating profusely. No it wasn't the prices that got me in a lather either, I'm used to them.

Does this sweatbox not have air-conditioning, and if it does why isn't it used.

Apart from swift visits to meet mates I shall take my ale in locals from now on methinks.

The Red & White Bar, it's hot, damn hot real hot. Hot in my shorts I could cook things in them, do a little crotch-pot cooking. It's hotter than a snakes ass in a wagon-rut.

For the benefit of all it's patrons could it be made into a more comfortable environment.

The best part of yesterday was walking out of the bar into the fresh air of BS3.

Could anyone from the ST or the like have a word with the powers that be please.

The stifling and unbearable heat in there yesterday made my visit a brief one, within minutes I was sweating profusely. No it wasn't the prices that got me in a lather either, I'm used to them.

Does this sweatbox not have air-conditioning, and if it does why isn't it used.

Apart from swift visits to meet mates I shall take my ale in locals from now on methinks.

The Red & White Bar, it's hot, damn hot real hot. Hot in my shorts I could cook things in them, do a little crotch-pot cooking. It's hotter than a snakes ass in a wagon-rut.

For the benefit of all it's patrons could it be made into a more comfortable environment.

The best part of yesterday was walking out of the bar into the fresh air of BS3.

Did you thaw then, freezer? :farmer:

Archived