IGNORED

Today At The Hospice

cider head

Today at the Hospice,,, fair play to the lads who turned up....

taken from scoot on ziderheads

http://www.ziderheads.co.uk/ch/index.php?showforum=2

Went to a carol service at the childrens hospice today, a load of City players turned up en masse.

Now I don't know if any players read this site, but if they do then thanks very much for a great afternoon lads, they turned up with presents for the kids, had their photos taken with the kids (and Dads!). Took time to speak to us parents and made my year.

Had a chat with Scott Murray, Ivan Sproule, Michael McIndoe and Alan Walsh. Highlight of Mrs Scoot's day was nearly grabbing Nicky Maynards c**K!!

For all the bitching and whingeing at the moment they were a credit to the club I love and have given my family a very special memory.

Photo's on facebook now.

I felt left out when Scott gave the wife and daughter a kiss, so he duly obliged, I have to say though, it wasn't as good a kiss as I had of North Street Saturday night!!

Top top day http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=5039...1669&ref=mf

Excellent. This an reading books is what they should do instead of training push ups, free kicks and having concentration sessions week in and week out..

Well I'm certain the players and staff are doing their utmost in training to put things right. So are you saying they shouldn't use their free time to visit a childrens hospice?! :blink:

• Admin
Well I'm certain the players and staff are doing their utmost in training to put things right. So are you saying they shouldn't use their free time to visit a childrens hospice?! :blink:

Yeah - I'm curious as to what was implied on this posting ???

Maybe it could be clarified - before I make a comment !

This is the side of sport which very rarely gets published. At this time of year it's good to see the lads giving something back to the community.

Most of us are pretty lucky were going to spend christmas at home with loved ones and share festive cheer with those who we care the most. So take a moment to think of those less fortunate, be they alone, in hospital or abroad fighting for their country as everyone deserves a bit of festive cheer.

Wishing you all a merry christmas and see all you ladies up North st. on saturday ;)

Archived