IGNORED

I'm Not Being Negative

PAPA650

I not wishing on the club or team relagation !!! but you got to be a little worried it might happen but hopefully things will turn around as from now i hope with new signings and and 110% from all team members will stop this happening ( always believe ) i think the boys will hold on and GJ shapes things up

but my major concern is if we were to go down what would happen about new stadium plans ? would they go ahead as planned or put on hold till better days ???

I not wishing on the club or team relagation !!! but you got to be a little worried it might happen but hopefully things will turn around as from now i hope with new signings and and 110% from all team members will stop this happening ( always believe ) i think the boys will hold on and GJ shapes things up

but my major concern is if we were to go down what would happen about new stadium plans ? would they go ahead as planned or put on hold till better days ???

If we have a board that wanted extra revenue to come into the club then they should surely push ahead with the new stadium. They wont however if we get relegated.

If we have a board that wanted extra revenue to come into the club then they should surely push ahead with the new stadium. They wont however if we get relegated.

I can't see why they wouldn't still push on with the new stadium? It isn't due to be completed till 2012 and we could be relegated, promoted and promoted again by then! Teams like Swansea and Hull built their stadiums whilst playing in the bottom tier so why wouldn't we if we were in League One, which incidentally i cannot see being the case anyway.

The question is when it comes to around Feb time, and if City are low in the league, will there be panic stations by the board to replace management staff ASAP to prevent going back to League One.

The board has ALOT riding on staying in the championship.

At a recent shareholders meeting i attended SL stated for the new stadium to go ahead " staying in the championship is a MUST"

Archived