IGNORED

Players To Leave

Big Man

Guest ashtonyate
Not much is written about Liam Fontaine on here - compared to certain other players - but Fontaine has massive potential and is already a good player for us. Liam Fontaine will play for us in the Premier League. :dancing2: I believe.

I know Fontaine is young and will improve but I feel he gets caught out ball watching at times I am happier with Mccome & Carey at the back.

Guest ashtonyate
orr to blackburn. but since the change of managment has mysteriously decided to knuckle down again with city, funny that.

I like Orr but I don't know if he could make the step up does a lot of good work, but then makes a mistake and in the prem you get punished hard for that, I would love him to stay with us but think he and Johnson don't hit it off.

Fontaine isn't even 23 yet, most centre halfs don't hit their prime until 25/26 onwards. Carey is a good example of that, he was more of a right back in his early career.

Bristolcitysweden says he wants young talent but would be get rid of Fontaine, doesn't make much sense to me, perhaps things are different in Sweden?

Fontaine isn't even 23 yet, most centre halfs don't hit their prime until 25/26 onwards. Carey is a good example of that, he was more of a right back in his early career.

Bristolcitysweden says he wants young talent but would be get rid of Fontaine, doesn't make much sense to me, perhaps things are different in Sweden?

His style of play is a worry. Seems already to be uninterested. Half a sleep against Forest jogging around for the two goals, Ipswich (a).. He is to weak in my opinion and I doubt it will get better over the years. Being 23 in January Fontaine is close to become a middle age footballer.

Don`t know if you managed to see the game or if not, whether you`ll get to see any highlights but i just want to point out that Fontaine was eveything but what you described him as.

If you were there i defy you to stand by your statement.

PDG

I was going to post something similar, if BCS really thinks that Font's should leave then he must have pretty hefty standard replacements in mind. After todays performance in particular I would want some damn good money for him before he went anywhere.

Archived