IGNORED

Nick Carle

pcbcfc1

1st half quiet, worked hard linked up play well, didn't lose possesion and always passed the ball well.

2nd half, much improved, nearly scored from a freekick but for a very good basso saved, got stuck and was willing to put a foot in, one little trick made LJ look silly, probably their best player, went in 2 footed on McIndoe?? which was harsh but that's nothing he didn't do when he was with us. (funny how city fans loved him when he did it against us, but hate him when he did for palace)

At the end, all bar McIndoe and LJ went to hug him at the end

Decent player and is a player I'd rather have playing for us, than against us.

Not once did NC make Lee Johnson look silly, however Carle did look a bit of a clown when McIndoe megged him just after their handbags and again when he tried to bring down Johnson on the edge of the box in the first half and wasn't strong enough in the challenge.

All in aal for me we were excellent today and NC done as much as he's ever done at the gate, not a lot.

Not once did NC make Lee Johnson look silly, however Carle did look a bit of a clown when McIndoe megged him just after their handbags and again when he tried to bring down Johnson on the edge of the box in the first half and wasn't strong enough in the challenge.

All in aal for me we were excellent today and NC done as much as he's ever done at the gate, not a lot.

he nearly scored their best chance, apart from a very good basso save

the incident with LJ, was 2nd half in front of the dolman, Lj was chasing down the ball which carle had, Carle took a touch, did a flash little turn and left LJ behind him and laid the ball off elsewhere.

also another note, which I've noticed, LJ got a good applause when subbed

Archived