IGNORED

Where's All The Moaners Gone?

belfastrobin

More the pity then as it has taken him this long to work out what the more knowledgeable supporters have been saying since the start of the season :disapointed2se:

What's that then? Cos all I've read is that LJ should be dropped, LT and DN should be playing every game and SJ should go back to Southampton - none of which has happened to date.

Well I will do a bit of moaning without a change of player in the squad we have gone from one up front all hand to the pump for the last 20 minutes team to a all out attacking team.

That is down to Johnson why the hell have we been playing none entertaining rubbish week after week to what we played like today.

I am not going to roll over and start signing his praises,Its only the moaner that have made him change tactic because the happy clappies were happy with the rubbish being served up

You need a huge reallity check if you feel the moaners have made GJ change tact, do you honestly think he takes notice of you?

So let me see.....the teams playing badly.......and instead of discussing tactics with KM or Alan Walsh etc....oh no.....he comes on here to see what the moaners like yourself have to say. Hmmm!

A few hundred boohing whingers at the Gate shouting garbage....and he gets his note-pad out to write down ideas! Doh!

So when we play badly it's all GJ's fault, and when we play well we should thank the likes of you? Erm!

Do you think life is like a box of chocolates by any chance?

:disapointed2se:

Well I will do a bit of moaning without a change of player in the squad we have gone from one up front all hand to the pump for the last 20 minutes team to a all out attacking team.

That is down to Johnson why the hell have we been playing none entertaining rubbish week after week to what we played like today.

I am not going to roll over and start signing his praises,Its only the moaner that have made him change tactic because the happy clappies were happy with the rubbish being served up

Don't kid yourself

Guest ashtonyate
You need a huge reallity check if you feel the moaners have made GJ change tact, do you honestly think he takes notice of you?

So let me see.....the teams playing badly.......and instead of discussing tactics with KM or Alan Walsh etc....oh no.....he comes on here to see what the moaners like yourself have to say. Hmmm!

A few hundred boohing whingers at the Gate shouting garbage....and he gets his note-pad out to write down ideas! Doh!

So when we play badly it's all GJ's fault, and when we play well we should thank the likes of you? Erm!

Do you think life is like a box of chocolates by any chance?

Well something has made him change the way we played and if you go to the gate and you will realise that it has been more than a few who had got fed up with the style of play we we have been playing up to a few games ago.

So if the team plays badly its nothing to do with Johnson but when we play well its down to him,I don't know if he reads the forum but if he does not then perhaps he should because he has been clueless up till know.

Because some people who are a bit knowledgeable have been saying for months the team has had no width no pace and with one up front you hand the initiative to the opposition all so its poor entertainment for the fans.

No I think life is like a bowel we are all passing through and sometimes it stinks.

Well something has made him change the way we played and if you go to the gate and you will realise that it has been more than a few who had got fed up with the style of play we we have been playing up to a few games ago.

So if the team plays badly its nothing to do with Johnson but when we play well its down to him,I don't know if he reads the forum but if he does not then perhaps he should because he has been clueless up till know.

Because some people who are a bit knowledgeable have been saying for months the team has had no width no pace and with one up front you hand the initiative to the opposition all so its poor entertainment for the fans.

No I think life is like a bowel we are all passing through and sometimes it stinks.

Yeah - I can just imagine the pre-game team talk....

GJ. Look lads, been on OTIB and Ashtonyate says we're lacking in width and pace. I think he's right so Sprouley, I want you to run around a bit and for both you and macca to stay wide. There, that should sort it - what would I do without OTIB!!

Yeah right - makes perfect sense......if you live in a non-sensical world.

Yeah - I can just imagine the pre-game team talk....

GJ. Look lads, been on OTIB and Ashtonyate says we're lacking in width and pace. I think he's right so Sprouley, I want you to run around a bit and for both you and macca to stay wide. There, that should sort it - what would I do without OTIB!!

Yeah right - makes perfect sense......if you live in a non-sensical world.

:D - fair play!

Made I chuckle, but to ignore an egotest is the only way to be heard.

Good win today, yes. One of few sadly.

We might have finally realised that the young lad we spent £2.25m on likes through balls, we might not. Who knows? I mean, it was ###### obvious to me when we signed him but apparently it takes professionals half a season to figure out.

It's premature to be knocking one out over a couple of games, we had 20+ before this where we were s**t. We've done well the last two games and should be glad but the idiots on here crowing over it are beyond belief.

I hope GJ is not as naive and realises that the gaping holes in the squad that were obvious in the summer are still there now and need addressing, otherwise we're looking at a lower mid table finish at best.

We played well today and I was pleased but the same XI won't carry on like that for the next 20 games, guaranteed.

We might have finally realised that the young lad we spent £2.25m on likes through balls, we might not. Who knows? I mean, it was ###### obvious to me when we signed him but apparently it takes professionals half a season to figure out.

It's premature to be knocking one out over a couple of games, we had 20+ before this where we were s**t. We've done well the last two games and should be glad but the idiots on here crowing over it are beyond belief.

I hope GJ is not as naive and realises that the gaping holes in the squad that were obvious in the summer are still there now and need addressing, otherwise we're looking at a lower mid table finish at best.

We played well today and I was pleased but the same XI won't carry on like that for the next 20 games, guaranteed.

Great, another common sense post, and as for the idiots as you call them crowing on, let them, i find it amusing :icecream:

You are surely missing out on a fortune in consultancy fees to all those Managers out there who would benefit from your expertise AY. I am happy to act as your agent for a 20% cut. I am not yet planning to retire on the proceeds though. :innocent06:

Don't kid yourself

Seeing as you apparently know the ins and out of a cats ar$e would you care to offer an explanation as to why the £600+ I have shelled out on season tickets for me and my boy has resulted in us watching garbage football for half a season? More entertainment in the last three days than the rest of the season put together. You might find it acceptable but having laid out over six hundred sheets in difficult times and spent more decent wedge watching us play away I don't.

Couldnt have put it better myself.

This forum goes from one extreme to the other in record time yet again.

Seeing as you apparently know the ins and out of a cats ar$e would you care to offer an explanation as to why the £600+ I have shelled out on season tickets for me and my boy has resulted in us watching garbage football for half a season? More entertainment in the last three days than the rest of the season put together. You might find it acceptable but having laid out over six hundred sheets in difficult times and spent more decent wedge watching us play away I don't.

Its easy when you don't have to pay though.

Guest ashtonyate
You are surely missing out on a fortune in consultancy fees to all those Managers out there who would benefit from your expertise AY. I am happy to act as your agent for a 20% cut. I am not yet planning to retire on the proceeds though. :innocent06:

I don't profess to be a expert but to even a ordinary football watcher would be able to see the football we had been playing was poor, well they would do if they were not taken in by the Managers blaming the players.

I also think that having Orr back as made us a better team which again was down to Johnson's dogma, if I was the Chairman Johnson would be in my Office to explain himself this morning.

I don't profess to be a expert but to even a ordinary football watcher would be able to see the football we had been playing was poor, well they would do if they were not taken in by the Managers blaming the players.

I also think that having Orr back as made us a better team which again was down to Johnson's dogma, if I was the Chairman Johnson would be in my Office to explain himself this morning.

Sorry, I must have misunderstood the part of your post where you said the moaners (to use your phrase) had made him change tactics. No doubt Steve and Gary meet regularly. but what exactly should Gary be explaining this morning? Are you referring to the Orr contract situation? If so I would imagine that would be very much a joint decision between Manager and Chairman.

GJ has changed everything, the formation, our warm up and training. He realised it needed shaking up and hes done it, lets be honest in the bad run we had some outragous decisions go against us and many missed chances, we were not as bad as the results suggested.

If you're going to whine because you go to be entertained, rather than support your club, maybe you could take your £600 and go watch Villa or something, rather than come on here moaning every week.

Honestly, that's hilarious.

:laugh:

If you're going to whine because you go to be entertained, rather than support your club, maybe you could take your £600 and go watch Villa or something, rather than come on here moaning every week.

I agree AG would be a much better place without them, they can keep there £600 and buy the latest PC Nintendo Football manager computer game - should help to massage they're ego's.

"It's down to us moaners that we are playing better!" - Ha Ha Ha! - Priceless!

I agree AG would be a much better place without them, they can keep there £600 and buy the latest PC Nintendo Football manager computer game - should help to massage they're ego's.

"It's down to us moaners that we are playing better!" - Ha Ha Ha! - Priceless!

I can see you have the makings of a astute businessman not, Ha Ha Ha! - Priceless! :clap:

I can see you have the makings of a astute businessman not, Ha Ha Ha! - Priceless! :clap:

Indeed - No moaners at AG = Better atmoshere = Higher ST sales = ££££££££££'s

Perhaps you are unable to see the logic in this though........think harder.......yes.....no......

Oh well at least i tried....perhaps you should stick to the moaning.....it's less taxing on the brain than thinking!

Or do you think if you surrender your ST it won't get snapped up next season.......go on try it....i dare you!

like i say - "priceless."

Archived