IGNORED

As One Of The Whingers I`d Just Like To Say.......

pdgifford64

Thanks GJ for reverting to the style of football we`re best at.

Thanks for actually utilising the wings.

Thanks for finding some sort of middle ground with Orr and playing him. Unless you can find someone better he is the best RB at the club.

Plenty of seasonal cheer and a spirit lifter to go into the New Year with, plus the added bonus of a win today on my b`day.

Hopefully we can find a bit more consistency and get a nice run of results.

Finally, thanks for another 12 months of highs and lows, long may it continue, though i do reserve the right to criticise if and when i feel it is appropriate.

PDG

PS To all the forumites, doom and gloomers and happy clappers alike, and to the sensible ones like myself :innocent06: i wish you a healthy and prosperous 2009 and look forward to another 12 months of interesting debate and banter.

Now, where`s that bottle of Southern Comfort gone.

Fair play to you. An intelligent,opinionated poster.

Is it any coincidence we've got back to form with last season's first choice midfield now lining up?

In terms of personnel, yes. But in terms of shape, nothing like last season. McIndoe is almost a central midfield player in a 4-3-3 system now who trots out to the left on the odd occasion. What this new shape does seem to do is bring the best out of Sproule who can now operate as an out and out winger - and don't we look better for it?

Thanks GJ for reverting to the style of football we`re best at.

Thanks for actually utilising the wings.

Thanks for finding some sort of middle ground with Orr and playing him. Unless you can find someone better he is the best RB at the club.

Plenty of seasonal cheer and a spirit lifter to go into the New Year with, plus the added bonus of a win today on my b`day.

Hopefully we can find a bit more consistency and get a nice run of results.

Finally, thanks for another 12 months of highs and lows, long may it continue, though i do reserve the right to criticise if and when i feel it is appropriate.

PDG

PS To all the forumites, doom and gloomers and happy clappers alike, and to the sensible ones like myself :innocent06: i wish you a healthy and prosperous 2009 and look forward to another 12 months of interesting debate and banter.

Cant help agreeing that this team thrives on attacking football .I missed the game yesterday ,but it sounded on the radio as if we the moment we attempted to sit back and defend the lead we seemed more vulnerable.if that was the case it is by no means an isolated incident.I still owe you a fiver if we don't make the top six !I'm feeling more and more confident by the game!

Archived