IGNORED

Peter Styvar

JMBCFC

I read someone else said they'd had a text saying as much - but surprised no-one else has mentioned it though so jury is still out for me.

Lets hope its true!! think GJ may be shopping for a new defender also.. even if Orr stays.. any potential new signings that we 'could' get?

One player id really love to see us get is martin cranie, who can play RB/CB so just what we need, i also think its possible because

a) ex-yeovil so played under GJ

b) does he still play for southampton? if so then possible cus theyre sellin up players this Jan

Also hes got quality as is capped by england U21.

Opinions?

darn i thought i had a good shout there.

how long is (james) Wilson out for?

I cant see us bringing in a very expensive CB considerin we got wilson and fontaine who are young, mccombe who is ol enough to be considered experienced and carey who has atleast a year left in him.

Maybe someone on loan leading to a free? Varga looked good when he was on loan last year, whereabouts is he these days?

just had a thought what about vasko coming back.

I'd be more than happy to see him back at the gate.

hes not a bad striker either when it comes down to it :superman:

Vasko is now at Alvelino, in Italy's Serie B.

You'll get mixed opinion on that suggestion. I'm in the "Vasko was good for us" side.

darn i thought i had a good shout there.

how long is (james) Wilson out for?

I cant see us bringing in a very expensive CB considerin we got wilson and fontaine who are young, mccombe who is ol enough to be considered experienced and carey who has atleast a year left in him.

Maybe someone on loan leading to a free? Varga looked good when he was on loan last year, whereabouts is he these days?

Was a good shout but just checked him up he was at QPR last year broke his leg and went back to Pompy now on loan at Charlton.

There was a rumor about trying to get Linvoy Primus on loan at the start of the campaign. He went to Charlton instead (maybe that's how we ended up with Webster) and only just as they originally wanted him for the whole season, he's now back at Portsmouth with Redknapp and Adams both saying he had/has some sort of future with Pompey. He is 35 and out of contract in Summer so not much of a future. Maybe a possible loan option there...

No but i hope its true, anyone who scores a HT against exeter reserves has gotta be class

Is that sarcasm?

You can only beat what's put in front of you. Everyone was well happy when Maynard scored a hat-trick against Royal Antwerp. Didn't moan that they were a crap team so it shouldn't count or whatever.

I read someone else said they'd had a text saying as much - but surprised no-one else has mentioned it though so jury is still out for me.

|Twas I cheese, altough I am not to sure of the sincerity of the message, it was sent to me by a West Ham fan who lives in Bristol, he has no reason to lie and did text me that the Mifsud deal was off before the story broke. Would be a strange signing, no?

|Twas I cheese, altough I am not to sure of the sincerity of the message, it was sent to me by a West Ham fan who lives in Bristol, he has no reason to lie and did text me that the Mifsud deal was off before the story broke. Would be a strange signing, no?

Maybe - not sure the role he's expected to fill. People seem to think he's a striker but with John staying, Nicky beginning to fine the net and GJ saying Trunds was going nowhere, I wonder where he will fit in. Still, not my problem - I'd be happy with a squad of 100 to choose from if we could afford it!!

Maybe - not sure the role he's expected to fill. People seem to think he's a striker but with John staying, Nicky beginning to fine the net and GJ saying Trunds was going nowhere, I wonder where he will fit in. Still, not my problem - I'd be happy with a squad of 100 to choose from if we could afford it!!

So is he signing or what?!

I thinks, John, Trundle and Adebola are all 30 something. They have a season or two left in them at most at this level, therefore it seem to make sense to bring in a player i believe to be about 26-27.

Pehaps GJ also has this in mind!

:noexpression:

Archived