IGNORED

Not Rumours, Ideas?

Guest Eamer

Not a thread about rumours at all. I'm not wondering what's the latest from The Sun or the Football Rumours website but instead want to know the players you would like to see us (at least) show an interest in getting. Some of these might cost a bit of money but we need to pay for quality. I'm not expecting City to go and get all of these that I've listed but they're players I'd like to see join.

IN

Leroy Lita - FW

Neal Eardley - RB

Ben Watson - CM

John-Joe O'Toole - CM

Henri Lansbury (loan) - RW

Fran Mérida (loan) - LW

Marc Janko - FW

Jon Harley - LB

The players I've listed under "out" would be if we were to sign all of the above... I do realise that it's rather unlikely and risky to sign eight players in the transfer window though so take it all with a pinch of salt. They're just ideas.

OUT

Steve Brooker

Brian Wilson

Bradley Orr

Jennison Myrie-Williams

Lee Trundle

Apart from those that regular feature in the Premier League I don't think I see enough of any players to be in the position to recommend them.

I see lots of players doing good things in highlights but it's not the same as seeing them week in week out. You only have to watch the DVD of last seasons highlights to see how deceptive they can be.

With that in mind I would highly recommend Steven Gerrard and Ashley Young and there is a chap called Gareth Barry that would make a good utility player and good cover at left back I am sure. :noexpression:

Archived