IGNORED

Please Help!

'Orns

Someone please help!

I can log in on my pc at work, but not at home. If I send a mail to get my password (as it doesn't recognise my usual one) it makes no difference, work is fine, home still doesn't work.

Feel free to move this to the relevant place, but somebody please help me!

Thanks in anticipation.............

Someone please help!

I can log in on my pc at work, but not at home. If I send a mail to get my password (as it doesn't recognise my usual one) it makes no difference, work is fine, home still doesn't work.

Feel free to move this to the relevant place, but somebody please help me!

Thanks in anticipation.............

What browser are you using ?

Install a different one and try to log on.

Try Firefox or Google chrome when you get home.

Ive been having a similar problem for months, all of sudden i couldnt access the forum at work (but could access any other website) but was working fine at home.

Have just taken Solar Eclipse's advice and installed Google Chrome and its now working a treat.

Cheers mate :)

I have a problem with the main site and Chrome that when I enter my username pressing the "z" key deletes everything else in my username. So i have to press it first and then reposition the cursor to type the rest of it.

There are also some layout problems with OTIB when using IE8 which I'm guessing will be fixed soon as the Beta will be coming to an end I guess around July.

Archived