IGNORED

Otib Prediction League

Maesknoll Red

• Admin

As seems usual over the last couple of years, well over 100 register, but a hardcore of 50 or 60 make regular predictions, only eight took up the option of the sweepstake, but they are in a close battle to scoop the cash.

Highest scorer in one game so far is wayne allisons tongues with 32 points. He also warrants a mention for getting the traveling ciderheads prediction at Watford spot on (987).

The top of the table has seen quite a few leaders and remains very tight, with, I'm sure, many more twists and turns to come.

Dollymarie sits at the top of the table, due reward for her persistence over the years, bartolona in second place, 25 points from the Burnley game aiding his cause. Clevedon_Red is in third and I know he is determind to win, swindlered has slipped to fourth after his cracking start.

TOP TEN AT HALFWAY STAGE OF THE SEASON

Dollymarie..................173

bartolona...................164

Clevedon_Red.............155

swindlered..................138

Citysince64.................130

no1 cityfantucks..........130

wembley 87.................130

simonwheeler...............128

Evy11_BCFC................125

wayne allisons tongues..123

* Red denotes sweepstake player

There is a later table on the prediction forum (palace game).

Thanks to all those who take part and good luck and best wishes to all of you in 2009.

Get in!!!

Top of the table me! Who says women don't know about football hey?

I've turned into a right anorak actually, and now have a prediction league routine on a match day. Whether I will still be top in May I don't know, but I'm certainly enjoying the nosebleeds so far.

Get in!!!

Top of the table me! Who says women don't know about football hey?

I've turned into a right anorak actually, and now have a prediction league routine on a match day. Whether I will still be top in May I don't know, but I'm certainly enjoying the nosebleeds so far.

Sorry dolls but you win nothing being top xmas

top in may is when it counts

see you then :innocent06:

Archived