IGNORED

City Tipped By Sporting Life

Loderingo

Portsmouth v Bristol City

Holders Pompey will be hoping the FA Cup proves a welcome distraction from their league form after four defeats on the spin in the top flight. That makes it a tricky time for boss Tony Adams, especially as he's likely to have plenty on his plate in the January transfer window. And they might just be running into City at the wrong time, with the Robins claiming back-to-back wins over Christmas. They're a better side than their position suggests and are worth chancing at 11/2 to cause one of the shocks of the round.

Verdict: Portsmouth 1 Bristol City 2 (JT)

Been speaking to a couple of Pompey fans at work. They tend to agree with the 1-2 scoreline that some have suggested. A solid performance tomorrow, more importantly a solid team performance where (as we saw last season) everyone plays for and covers everyone else will see our continued rise out of the minor slump we have found ourselves in. Personally, i believe we can turn them over and will be there giving the team my full support as always. Odds mean nothing a positive approach will ensure that we see our return to form.

Come on you reds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:englandsmile4wf:

We've got a 9/10 shock potential rating in the Telegraph as well.

So, in other words, we're screwed, especially as Lawro has backed us. 11/2 does look very tempting though.

EDIT: Just seen Lawro has tipped Preston to draw with Liverpool. There must be something up, as he normally predicts Liverpool to beat just about everybody. With him being from Preston this is no lose for him.

Guest pepsi&shirley
I bet you had a bet on the GAS AS WELL!!! :whistle2:

Ha ha... Unfortunately we were disposed of by an extremely excellent bournemouth side :noexpression: ....But to be honest Kate like i said just a few minutes ago all my bets lose anyway so I wouldnt bet on the gas if we did have a game as we don't need any further encouragement to lose games at the moment......

Archived