IGNORED

Ivan Sproule Irish Dance Off

Calculus

Not sure whether someone else has posted this, of even if I'm allowed to but there's an excellent piece of footage on Youtube of a Hibs New Year party from a few years ago. Ivan is the second man on and has unbelievably fast feet. Well worth a look if you've nothing better to do, as of course most of us don't ...

Not sure whether someone else has posted this, of even if I'm allowed to but there's an excellent piece of footage on Youtube of a Hibs New Year party from a few years ago. Ivan is the second man on and has unbelievably fast feet. Well worth a look if you've nothing better to do, as of course most of us don't ...

Have you got a link to this. I cant find it???????

Interesting that him and Dean Shiels seem to be good mates, at least on the evidence of this.

We've been linked with him recently.

Dean Shiels wpuld be a great addidtion, like you said we were linked with him a few weeks back so hopefully we have inquired about him :fingerscrossed:

Dean Shiels wpuld be a great addidtion, like you said we were linked with him a few weeks back so hopefully we have inquired about him :fingerscrossed:

Hes a not bad player he had andy hinkel in his back pocket when the played celtic about a month ago, no doubt big mixu paatelinen will be asking for a bit more cash though as he got a couple of goals last week

Hes a not bad player he had andy hinkel in his back pocket when the played celtic about a month ago, no doubt big mixu paatelinen will be asking for a bit more cash though as he got a couple of goals last week

He wasn't playing when we beat Celtic about a month ago...he's been injured for about 6 weeks and it was his first game back at the weekend there - that might have been Alan O'Brien you are thinking off as he would have been up against Hinkel? Shiels scored the 2 goals against Killie at the weekend...both penalties...but done little else during the game.

He's a decent player, but its a bit of an enigma where his best position is. Personally think he would be better played up front in a 4-4-2, or behind a lone striker in a 4-4-1-1, but he's getting played in midfield at the minute and his good games are few and far between...he seems to unbalance the midfield somewhat. Also may have a problem with fitness as he seems to tire after about an hour.

I would happily swap him for Ivan if a move like that was on the cards :yes:

All this is IMO, and not having a go at Dean because he is skillful, has an eye for goal (not trying to be smart or funny) and played in the right formation with the right players around him will be a very good player...but its not really happening at Hibs at the minute.

It will be interesting to se if he starts against Hearts tomorrow (12.30 kick off if you are interested and have Setanta)

As said above, was AO'B who you are probably thinking off, and Sheils scored two pens. Would be surprised if we got much for him, he is in the last 6 months of contract, and isn't consistent enough for my liking.

It will be interesting to se if he starts against Hearts tomorrow (12.30 kick off if you are interested and have Setanta)

I'll likely be watching that, but hope it's a bit more exciting than the last derby which was a bit flat.

BTW the left-winger for Hearts (Driver) is a rare talent; would love us to be making moves for someone like him.

Burnley had a 500k offer turned away this summer.

Archived