IGNORED

Score For Saturday?

ziderhead2003

Guest Redarmy Ant

QPR 1 SWINDLE 1

BARNSLEY 0 CITY 0

No matter how many times you predict a high score (except luton), we always seem to keep the scores down.

Guest jaypug

Well seeing QPR have not lost at home all season they have got to mess up against Swindle so QPR 0-1 Swindle

Barnsley 0 - 2 City

We got to win away agian soon so Saturday will be a good start

qpr 2            swindon 2

gallen(23)    fallon(68)(79)

cureton(90)

Barnsley 1      city 2

nardiello(12)  roberts (34)

peacock(74)

I thought nardiello payed his last game on the weekend. 0-2 it is then. :laugh:

QPR to get an early goal but with a tense crowd yearning for the final whistle Swindon hoof it up field and equalise. Sickening silence in Loftus Road. The QPR players and fans can't believe it, heads drop and Swindon hit them again 30 seconds later to steal their unbeaten record. QPR 1-2 Swindon.

With less pressure, energised and enthused by the previous day's unexpected result, Danny's boys remind the Oakwell faithful of what it's like to see a team play just like Brazil. Two goals in the first 5 minutes further settle the nerves of the players and travelling hoardes and City go on to record a magnificent rout. As fans from both sides recall the halcyon days, the crowd unites to 'walking in a wilson wonderland'. Barnsley 0-4 City.

I'll get my coat.

QPR to get an early goal but with a tense crowd yearning for the final whistle Swindon hoof it up field and equalise. Sickening silence in Loftus Road. The QPR players and fans can't believe it, heads drop and Swindon hit them again 30 seconds later to steal their unbeaten record. QPR 1-2 Swindon.

With less pressure, energised and enthused by the previous day's unexpected result, Danny's boys remind the Oakwell faithful of what it's like to see a team play just like Brazil. Two goals in the first 5 minutes further settle the nerves of the players and travelling hoardes and City go on to record a magnificent rout. As fans from both sides recall the halcyon days, the crowd unites to 'walking in a wilson wonderland'. Barnsley 0-4 City.

I'll get my coat.

Can I have some of what you're taking, Milo? :laugh:

QPR 2-2 Swine

Barno 1-1 City

Taking it down to the final day.....

qpr 2 swindon 2

gallen(23) fallon(68)(79)

cureton(90)

Barnsley 1 city 2

nardiello(12) roberts (34)

peacock(74)

Tom. If the first part of this come's true I will be PM ing you to ask for the lottery numbers that evening. The second part can't come true because of Nardiello (thank's Jono that cheered me up a lot BTW) but...........

Tom. If the first part of this come's true I will be PM ing you to ask for the lottery numbers that evening. The second part can't come true because of Nardiello (thank's Jono that cheered me up a lot BTW) but...........
Damn it was going so well aswell :laugh: oh well 2-0 city then ha ha but yeh the lottery numbers will be .........................

Guest Mr Snufflelufagus

Just a point. QPR have only once this season conceded more than 1 goal in a game at home all season. There current home form is WDWDWDWDWD see any paterns here.

Saying that

QPR 0 - 0 Swindon

Barnsley 0 - 1 City

The home team may, or may not, score one - or more - goals. The away team may also, or not, score one - or more - goals.

Each team's goal tally at the end of the game constitutes 'the score'.

Comparison of each team's goal tally at the end of the game establishes 'the result'.

If one team scores more goals than the other, they are nominated 'the winners', while the other team are confirmed as 'the losers'. If 'the result' does not show one team scoring more goals than the other team, then 'the result' is deemed to be 'a draw'

When all teams have completed their fixture commitments, the top two teams - as defined by the rules of the league - will gain automatic promotion to the first division. The next four teams will compete in a 'play-off' competition to determine the third team that will compete in the highr division the following season.

:laugh::dunno::dunno:

That's my prediction - and no less valuable than all the other 'predictions' on this thread! :P

Guest worle-red
Qpr 2 swinedon 0

barnsley 2 city 0 :dunno:

are you a REAL city fan or not!?

QPR 1-2 SWINDLE

BARNSLEY 0-3 :Party27: :Party27: :Party12: :sport19: :laugh::dunno:

Archived