IGNORED

Allocated Seats?

bcfcshorey

I'd go werever you like normally happens so i don't see why it should be different.
Not necessary so, Last season I went to a few away games that were sell outs and we were made to sit in our allocated seats, This caused a number of arguments between fans as people that wanted to stand were standing in front of people that wanted to sit. I never sit in my allocated seat if I can help it. I prefer to have a choice where I am to be sat instead of being told where to. I try to go up towards the back so I can stand without getting in the way of others who would like to sit.

yeah but seeing as its a sell out, you cant sit where you want cos people who need to sit together (i.e a dad and his kids) won't be able to.

Who said anything about sitting :innocent06: it makes more sense for people who want to stand to go to the back and those who wish to stand to go and sit at the front. Common sense really :noexpression:

:city: The reason that your ticket has a row and seat on it is because that is where you are supposed to sit.

It was ok to move at Watford as we were sat in an exposed position to a more sheltered one as it was not a sell out and there were spare seats but tomorrow there will be no spare seats so to save the stewards moving fans around you should sit in your seat and get there early. :clapping:

Archived