IGNORED

Bad Luck Good Luck Charms

Chivs

As a critical weekend of football approaches I hope everyone is considering what to do with their Bad Luck Good Luck Charms, or their Good Luck Bad Luck Charms.

My Bad Luck Good Luck Charm is my Tinnion t-shirt as designed by the Incider team and purchased from BCFC shop. I first wore it for the Sheff Wed game and promptly ended the 11 match winning streak. I then accidentally wore it on a Saturday when City were playing away at a game I didn't attend. We lost. Confirming the status of my Tinnion shirt. For a Good Luck Charm it sure as hell brings a lot of Bad Luck.

I don't hold the Incider crew responsible, nor can the shop take any flak. It just seems that this particular shirt and myself combine to impart Bad Luck onto City. I don't kow how this happens. It's probably the Internet or maybe Wilson's ESP skills. It's just one of those things.

Anyway, I wouldn't be wearing the t-shirt this weekend for fear of tempting fate. Personally I don't believe in all this superstition baloney but it would just be my luck if I was wrong.

I hope everyone else is being as careful because we need as much help as possible.

Archived