IGNORED

Orr - World Interview

windmillhillred

Interesting to see Bradley interviewed today. Not so much for what he said, more for the fact that the club put him up for interview. A small thing maybe, but it's not like he scored - and, from the commentary, McCombe would probably have been the obvious choice. Perhaps the situation is getting resolved?

It's in our interest to get him noticed since he isn't signing a new contract since if we can't sell him now then he could potentially leave a on a free (which would undoubtly mean a club looking to take him on could offer a higher signing on fee). I don't think he'll sign and thats another reason he is a playing and getting a bit of exposure... to avoid losing him for nothing

Orr and the club are obviously handling themselves with dignity over this.

If Orr is after a better deal elsewhere then the last thing he should be seen to be doing is sulking and not giving his all so good for him.

Who knows maybe he'll stay, maybe it can still be worked out... i hope so, but I doubt we'll be offering him any better than he was previously offered, it will need to be Orr who comes around to the clubs way of thinking if he's to stay.

Isn't it about more than money?

I thought he, and his wife, wanted to move back oop North, nearer to their families due to the arrival of twins!

Don't get me wrong, I would love to see Brad stay but I can empathise with the family 'thing'.

Archived