IGNORED

East End Tickets For Pompey Replay

Freemantle 27

My ST is in the Dolman at the moment, but after going to Portsmouth on Saturday i am Buzzing for the home tie and the adrenaline is already going. I think you would agree that the only way to put a cherry on top of this game is 1) Winning (always Believe) and 2) Experiancing the Eastend.

I always sing my heart out and get behind the lads. I know last year you could buy a Cup ticket in the Eastend even though your ST may have been in a different stand.

Is this still the case or have things changed?

cheers

Didn't the club issue another 500 half STs in the EE?

Bearing in mind Pompey will bring a few, will there be any more room in there?

Cant see there being any overflow for the Pompey game.. We have to give 15% allocation to them I think in the cup, so thats 3000 (ish), 1700 season ticket holders and 500 lost for segregation (far too much IMO), only leaves 300 seats. Those 300 may not be sold as these are possbily the seats at the back of the EE that are out of bounds at the moment..

One thing is for sure, its going to be noisy in there!

It that case is it Possible to buy an EE ticket when they go on General sale, soz iif i'm sounding like a right noob

NO FURTHER SALES OF E.E TICKETS Is what it do say mate :closedeyes:ST`S only no room for overflow; we wont sell out anyway, and there will be ST`s who wont bother :innocent06: so no hope it seems

NO FURTHER SALES OF E.E TICKETS Is what it do say mate :closedeyes:ST`S only no room for overflow; we wont sell out anyway, and there will be ST`s who wont bother :innocent06: so no hope it seems

Cheers i've got the picture now, definatly going in the eastend next season i'm really missing out by sitting in the Dolman :city:

Archived