IGNORED

Pompey Replay

Basso for Brazil

Guess you'll have to drag yourself to the Gate then...

I live in Cardiff and that would cost me around £40-50 including tickets, food and travel. I'll save that and listen on bcfc world =p (or I may even talk the misses into getting setanta since Ive wanted it for a while muahaha)

Very good news for me!

No chance in hell I could get down from Glasgow for this one, but now I get to see us twice in a week (with the Wolves game on Saturday); once from the comfort of my own home and the other time in the comfort of my mates' house!

Good times.

I get the feeling there is going to be a poor crowd for this game

Same mate, on the telly and with the economic downturn.

Those of you that can get down to the gate please do.

I know it is a cliche but we honestly can be the twelfth man!

This could be for an extremely good chance of getting to the fifth round!

I get the feeling there is going to be a poor crowd for this game

Id rather pay the £22 and get cold and watch it live to be honest, the chance to see prem oppostion and the chance of an upset, should be a sell out no doubt in my opinion

I have m8s who are not members that cant wait till Sunday and the chance to get a general sale ticket

Id rather pay the £22 and get cold and watch it live to be honest, the chance to see prem oppostion and the chance of an upset, should be a sell out no doubt in my opinion

I have m8s who are not members that cant wait till Sunday and the chance to get a general sale ticket

It SHOULD be I agree, but there are plenty people like myself who cannot afford it

Ive been a season ticket holder for 13 years, go away as often as I can....and I'm as loyal as the next lad, but finances are tight this time of year.

£22 is reasonable....but would have been nice to see something a bit better

Yey this is great news, but i don't have Setanta or live anywhere near Bristol, or indeed modern civilization where there are pubs and roads etc.. :(

Can I get Sentanta thought Free view and like, pay for it or something? How does that work, sounds complicated, expensive and just a bit of a hassle.

Yey this is great news, but i don't have Setanta or live anywhere near Bristol, or indeed modern civilization where there are pubs and roads etc.. :(

Can I get Sentanta thought Free view and like, pay for it or something? How does that work, sounds complicated, expensive and just a bit of a hassle.

http://www.atdhe.net/

Archived