IGNORED

Plymuff Away!

Taunton_City

Guest churchill gaffer
Dissapointing if true

That is very disapointing.

But then if you think about it, we probibly would'nt take anymore.

Because it's a Tuesday night, and I can't see us taking more?????

It does state initial allocation,I just see it that being it is a tuesday night game Plymouth might not think that we'd sell out therefore makes it pointless to send 3000 tickets and end up sending 1500 back.

If demand exceeds supply then I'm sure that they'll send more tickets and then make it pay on the day.

What is interesting this year is that almost every game has been all ticket up until the last minute then they decide to make pay on the day,for instance Doncaster only 500 tickets yet they allocate an entire end to away supporters,but if this is going to be p-o-t-d we wont find out before friday

Will we will sell out the 1051 let alone 3000? With it being January and no one having any money, cold and a 2.5 hour drive in likley bad traffic then it is quite possible only 1k will go. When you look at Charlton which is a similar distance on a Tuesday night- we took 934 and the highest away attendance was Coventry to which we took under 2k.

Will we will sell out the 1051 let alone 3000? With it being January and no one having any money, cold and a 2.5 hour drive in likley bad traffic then it is quite possible only 1k will go. When you look at Charlton which is a similar distance on a Tuesday night- we took 934 and the highest away attendance was Coventry to which we took under 2k.

Agree, we would probably just about take 3,000 on a saturday let alone a tuesday, i can see us taking 500 MAX.

If i get a ticket will be my last championship ground to visit. Its a bit of a trek from Cambridgeshire so leaving monday night and stopping at my sister in WSM. Then going back there after the game before coming home on the Wednesday. Bit better than 5 hours in a car in one go each way.

We havent taken more than 1800 anywhere, even in good weather and before the bad run of form.

We took more than 1800 away 6 times last season!

We are in 2nd season syndrome and wont take more than 1000 to pastieland on a Tuesday night.

If we go out to Pompey next Tuesdday what chance of the Pastie game being brought forward to teh 24th - like they did with Blackpool last season? - don't nbook your trains & B&Bs yet.

Jinx

I'm staying in Exeter the night. There is only one train back that night at about 11.55, getting back to Exeter at 1.20 peed right off with these times i wanted to have a couple of beers in Exeter after the game.

Has anyone got room for two in their car and can kick us out at the start of the M5????????

Plymouth did sell out their 2000 allocation earlier this season, so for us not to take 2000 would be poor IMO.

Anyone know what time CATS will be leaving?

not really the same thing. ashton gate is by far the closest away ground for plymuff. this is the one most fans will look to go to. for us home park is no closer than plenty of other grounds so the same logic cannot really apply.

If we go out to Pompey next Tuesdday what chance of the Pastie game being brought forward to teh 24th - like they did with Blackpool last season? - don't nbook your trains & B&Bs yet.

Good point that. Thanks for reminding me about last years change- it could well happen this year too.

I wouldn't book any train tickets or make too many travel arrangements yet.

If we lose to Portsmouth the reply, I would think the Plymouth game would be brought forward from Tuesday 27th to Saturday 24th (FA Cup fourth Round day) when both clubs would otherwise have a blank saturday.

The same thing happened last year, with Blackpool at home, on the corresponding day.

Archived