IGNORED

Marvin To Pompey

Redhyde

http://news.BBC.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...uth/7812032.stm

You offer deals to two ordinary and average Prem players so why would you want what would only potentially be another?

that rumour unless Adams' is..oh wait..but even still unless he's really really dim is pretty much quashed IMO.

http://news.BBC.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...uth/7812032.stm

You offer deals to two ordinary and average Prem players so why would you want what would only potentially be another?

that rumour unless Adams' is..oh wait..but even still unless he's really really dim is pretty much quashed IMO.

I feel sorry for Adams. As a player at international level he surely knows the game. So does Robson and Ince. Still they don't succeed. Think they are uncertain characters to be honest. Being a manager is all about making players feel confident and believing you. Scott Murray is not a coincidence. He actually can TALK to the dressing room and so can John apparently. A 53 year old can hardly do that. Being manager is even more fake than being a director which is 100 percent nonsense.

One day Michael McIndoe will be a very, very good manager. If he decides to stay within football that is.

"Slotts-Lager med frisk humlebeska". Grebbestad Julöl was sold out ; )

I feel sorry for Adams. As a player at international level he surely knows the game. So does Robson and Ince. Still they don't succeed. Think they are uncertain characters to be honest. Being a manager is all about making players feel confident and believing you. Scott Murray is not a coincidence. He actually can TALK to the dressing room and so can John apparently. A 52 year old can hardly do that. Being manager is even more fake than being a director which is 100 % nonsense.

One day Michael McIndoe will be a very, very good manager. If he decide to stay within football that is.

Why's that?? Just interested.

I always thought perhaps Orr and Marv might be alright.

I feel sorry for Adams. As a player at international level he surely knows the game. So does Robson and Ince. Still they don't succeed. Think they are uncertain characters to be honest. Being a manager is all about making players feel confident and believing you. Scott Murray is not a coincidence. He actually can TALK to the dressing room and so can John apparently. A 53 year old can hardly do that. Being manager is even more fake than being a director which is 100 percent nonsense.

One day Michael McIndoe will be a very, very good manager. If he decides to stay within football that is.

People thought Paul Ince would be a good manager but he turnt out to be a flop (not down to him personally mind you but the players didnt perform for him for what ever reason) I don't know how you could predict Mcinode or any one in fact would be a good manager to be honest, in the current climate it is almost impossible to predict who would be ''good'' or not considering the length of time managers are givin is getting shorter year on year.

People thought Paul Ince would be a good manager but he turnt out to be a flop (not down to him personally mind you but the players didnt perform for him for what ever reason) I don't know how you could predict Mcinode or any one in fact would be a good manager to be honest, in the current climate it is almost impossible to predict who would be ''good'' or not considering the length of time managers are givin is getting shorter year on year.

Paul Ince has been a good manager, he proved that at Maccesfield and MK Dons, unfortunately he took the wrong job that was a hiding to nothing at Blackburn as he was never going to be a success after Hughes.

Turned out to be a flop as a manager? The guy isn't even 40 yet!

As said, he did excellently with Macclesfield to save their football league status and then to get the Dons promoted. He probably will be a good manager, maybe not amazing but certainly good.

This leads us to a conversation I've been having in work recently, trying to remember the last time a real top class player turned out as a top class manager...?

Can't think of too many in recent times.

Archived