IGNORED

Pubs At Doncaster

Br1stolCityBoy

I've never been to Doncasters Keepmoat Stadium before, but I'm going this Saturday. Can anyone please tell me if there are any pubs near the ground for City fans.

Cheers.

Not a chance. Its in the middle of a trading estate. I did hear there was a pub across the lake the last time i was there but was told it was a bit of a walk.

Last time we went in the bar at the ground with the Donny fans.

That was Belle Vue. The map, which you also can find right above on this very page, and by doing so racing money for the trust, shows away friendly pubs in Donny.

As well as all other clubs in the football league!

By clicking on the "bed" you can even book budget hotels.

Great site!!

As BS3 says there is ( or was last time)a brewers fayre type of pub the otherside of the lake.

If you park up at the ground, go past the stadium, you`ll see the lake, go clockwise around half of it , then you`ll hit it.

Conversely get your sat nav out and drive there first.

There is a pub /hotel on the trading estate but they turned us away last time.

CTID.

Wolves fan here ! :englandsmile4wf:

We found a pub that was ten minutes walk to the ground, bit of a short cut across a field but the locals will show you the way, they're friendly enough. Other than that its 25 minutes walk to the nearest pub.

You can park at the pub (big car park) which will save you nearly an hour getting off the main car park at the ground.

Can't bloody remember the name though, be back in a bit with it.

Wolves fan here ! :englandsmile4wf:

We found a pub that was ten minutes walk to the ground, bit of a short cut across a field but the locals will show you the way, they're friendly enough. Other than that its 25 minutes walk to the nearest pub.

You can park at the pub (big car park) which will save you nearly an hour getting off the main car park at the ground.

Can't bloody remember the name though, be back in a bit with it.

The Lakeside?

Use the map..

Google and Multimap version I've tried haven't even got the ground on !

Anyway,

Park Hotel‎

232 Carr House Rd, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN4 5DS

Decent little away end too.‎

That's not the closest pub. If you wan't the closest one and a hughe carpark click on the right beerglass on this map. Park Hotel is the second closest beerglass.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?hl=en&amp...060081&z=13

Ivanhoe, you can use this link for any away game http://www.awaydaysmap.co.uk

You can even use it if you can't find your way home ; )

Say hi to the SwedeWolves!

• SC&T Board Members
That was Belle Vue. The map, which you also can find right above on this very page, and by doing so racing money for the trust, shows away friendly pubs in Donny.

As well as all other clubs in the football league!

By clicking on the "bed" you can even book budget hotels.

Great site!!

Cheers for the plugs, Tommy.

This is the map he's on about:

samplemap.gif

As BristolCitySweden says, just click any of the links in his post or use the dropdown menu at the top of this page to get to that map, then click any of the beer glass icons to find out more about the pubs and hotel bars near the ground that welcome away fans (click the links in the info bubbles to go to review sites with more details). The little green footballer shows where the ground is and the beds show places to stay overnight, if you're stopping up there - click them too for more information / to book. The blue bus and train show the coach and train stations.

Here's another quick link:

Last time we went i seem to remember being told we couldn't go to a pub, marched from the station to the ground and told to go straight in. We were told no pubs would let any City fans in. Bar in ground wasn't to bad, but they stopped serving alcohol at half time due to the trouble.

Archived