IGNORED

Wes Hoolahan - 300k

Belfastcityfan

In the paps today that Leeds are going to table a bid for Wes Hoolahan from Norwich.

What about us putting in a bid? Worth a shout for 300k?

One of my best mates is a norwich fan and according to him hoolahan has been nothing short of useless for them - unless he will enhance the team what is the point in signing him?

I would much rather have McIndoe on the left

Or Johnson and Elliott in the middle

One of my best mates is a norwich fan and according to him hoolahan has been nothing short of useless for them - unless he will enhance the team what is the point in signing him?

I would much rather have McIndoe on the left

Or Johnson and Elliott in the middle

He did well with Balckpool didn't he? Who's to say he can't recapture some form with the right manager and players around him.

For 300k might be worth a gamble

He did well with Balckpool didn't he? Who's to say he can't recapture some form with the right manager and players around him.

For 300k might be worth a gamble

ok nothing special though - and how much more money do we have to gamble?

We look set to lose most of the 1 million we paid for trundle and i think buying someone who has been benched for most of the season at a team who are arguably worse than the team he was at last season seems slightly stupid - especially as Leeds from league 1 seem to be the only team in for him

I don't think he's a Gary Johnson type of player.

I won't say anymore, as I don't wish to post anything potentially libellous, but suffice to say it's not down to what he brings on the pitch.

ok - fair enough. But what is a "Gary Johnson type" of player. Let's suppose we have player X and player Y. If player X is a Gary Johnson type and player Y isn't - how will they differ? Please feel free to illustrate your reply with examples!! :tumbleweed:

ok - fair enough. But what is a "Gary Johnson type" of player. Let's suppose we have player X and player Y. If player X is a Gary Johnson type and player Y isn't - how will they differ? Please feel free to illustrate your reply with examples!! :tumbleweed:

Player X will not look after himself off the pitch in the way Gary Johnson expects and will, for example, enjoy going on the lash and being found asleep in town. Player Y will be professional both on and off the pitch and take care of himself like a professional athlete should.

Gary Johnson would work with a player like that, he'd see our potential and would knuckle down like bradley orr.

i am personnally a massive fan of hoolahan... from his loan days at blackpool [from Inverness ??] so i would love it if we went for him

Livingston.

Regularly seen out on the lash whilst at Blackpool usually with a Mr Keigan Parker.

Player X will not look after himself off the pitch in the way Gary Johnson expects and will, for example, enjoy going on the lash and being found asleep in town. Player Y will be professional both on and off the pitch and take care of himself like a professional athlete should.

Excellent criteria - lets hope this confirmation of GJ's requirements shut up those who question Mr Noble's off field conduct.

Archived