IGNORED

2 X Atyeo Stand Tickets - Swap For 2 X East End Tickets

BristolCity1992

This is a long shot but as my old man can not go to Porstmouth next week my mate is going to come along with me to the game.

Would rather go down the East End so if anyone wants to swap their East End ticket for a ticket in H Block of the Atyeo stand then please drop me a PM, I realize that I have more chance when these go on general sale and if they sell out and open the east end but am putting the thread up early just in case.

Hope the mods don't mind this being here I will bump it up around friday and Monday.

Thank you

Dan.

Guest dave_kirik
This is a long shot but as my old man can not go to Porstmouth next week my mate is going to come along with me to the game.

Would rather go down the East End so if anyone wants to swap their East End ticket for a ticket in H Block of the Atyeo stand then please drop me a PM, I realize that I have more chance when these go on general sale and if they sell out and open the east end but am putting the thread up early just in case.

Hope the mods don't mind this being here I will bump it up around friday and Monday.

Thank you

Dan.

don't think any tickets for EE are goin on gerneral sale as per the statment from the club, something to do with portsmouth bein given 2800.......... anyway good luck :fingerscrossed:

Ah is it? I was going to ring up before hand to see if I could release my tickets for Atyeo and have the tickets in the East End instead, fair enough was worth the effort I suppose lets wait and see what happens though. :)

There will be some who don't take up their ST place in there and these could be made available to those who wanted them, not a chance in a million of a sell out or even a overflow situation i.m.h.o though.

Archived