IGNORED

Vitor Vinha

Betelgeuse

Vítor Comes was not present in the section of work of this Tuesday of the plantel of the Star, that initiated the preparation of the dislocation to the Stadium D.Afondo Henriques of the near Saturday. The motive? Well, the player dislocated itself this Tuesday the England for be coached with the main team of the Bristol City.

The Bristol City is a club of the Championship (second step of the English soccer), that is found currently in the 12º place of the same championship, with 34 points added in 26 games already carried out. The Bristol City finds-itself to 4 points of the Queens Park Rangers, club currently coached by the Portuguese one Paulo Sousa that is in the 9º place.

Vítor Comes is given up to the Star on the part of the Académica up to the end of the epoch, and already this Wednesday will be once again ace orders of Lázaro, and like this stayed it await the opinion of the English after the tests that carried out. Vítor Comes that come back this of of the playing with the nightdress of the Star, afterwards of in the second part to have jumped from the bank and present itself to a good level.

Tbh some of that doesnt make sense but thats best translation i could get :)

Vítor Vine was not present in the work of this section of Tuesday's roster of E s t r e a l, which started preparing to travel Afondo D. Henriques Stadium next Saturday. Well, the player went up this Tuesday to England to train with the team's main Bristol City.

The Bristol City is a club of the Championship (second step of English football), which is currently in 12th place in the same league, with 34 combined points in 26 games already made. The Bristol City is the 4 points from Queens Park Rangers, currently trained by the Portuguese club Paulo Sousa who is in 9th place.

Vítor Vinha is assigned to E s t r e a l by the Academic until the end of the season, and already this Wednesday will again the orders of Lazarus, and so he will await the opinion of the British after the tests he has done. Vítor Vinha that again this weekend to play with the shirt of E s t r e a l, after having jumped in the second part of the bank and submit to a good level.

I'm a little slow off the mark I see

Vítor Comes was not present in the section of work of this Tuesday of the plantel of the Star, that initiated the preparation of the dislocation to the Stadium D.Afondo Henriques of the near Saturday. The motive? Well, the player dislocated itself this Tuesday the England for be coached with the main team of the Bristol City.

The Bristol City is a club of the Championship (second step of the English soccer), that is found currently in the 12º place of the same championship, with 34 points added in 26 games already carried out. The Bristol City finds-itself to 4 points of the Queens Park Rangers, club currently coached by the Portuguese one Paulo Sousa that is in the 9º place.

Vítor Comes is given up to the Star on the part of the Académica up to the end of the epoch, and already this Wednesday will be once again ace orders of Lázaro, and like this stayed it await the opinion of the English after the tests that carried out. Vítor Comes that come back this of of the playing with the nightdress of the Star, afterwards of in the second part to have jumped from the bank and present itself to a good level.

Maybe you'd like to have a go at this one as well?

|http://www.record.pt/noticia.asp?id=818363&idCanal=9

Whatever it says, this seems to be a rumour that has legs.........

Honestly not another sicknote player like Bridges. If he's only just dislocated himself we should leave well alone :englandsmile4wf:

Maybe you'd like to have a go at this one as well?

|http://www.record.pt/noticia.asp?id=818363&idCanal=9

Whatever it says, this seems to be a rumour that has legs.........

The absence of Vítor Comes was to main novelty in the return of the E. Amateur to the trainings. The player was in England in tests with the plantel of the Bristol City, current 12.º classified of the Championship, the equivalent one to the League Vitalis, and returns today to the Amateur one.

Yesterday, it had I control antidoping surprise in the training of the morning. Landmark Paulo and Nuno Rabbit were the two winning athletes by the brigade of the CNAD.

The absence of Vítor Comes was to main novelty in the return of the E. Amateur to the trainings. The player was in England in tests with the plantel of the Bristol City, current 12.º classified of the Championship, the equivalent one to the League Vitalis, and returns today to the Amateur one.

Yesterday, it had I control antidoping surprise in the training of the morning. Landmark Paulo and Nuno Rabbit were the two winning athletes by the brigade of the CNAD.

Nuno Rabbit!!! Can we please sign him!!!!! :noexpression:

Nuno Rabbit!!! Can we please sign him!!!!! :noexpression:

Landmark Paulo is a quality name! :worship2:

• Admin

Unforgivably on topic here, but this looks far more likely to happen in my opinion than any of the other deals mooted in today's press as he appears to be a young, left-footed defender, an area we need cover (at least) for whilst the story appears to have originated in his own country in a similar fashion to the way we found out about the Carle, Meteb & Styvar dealings.

What??

He plays in pyjamas and he's good at banking...are these really the attributes of a 'Gary Johnson player'????? :surrender:

whilst I don't know about the portugese paper, I quite enjoy reading the gossip page on the BBC to see what absolute rubbish the sun has come up with next. I would quite like to check through all of their stories at the end of january to see exactly how many came true. Tomorrow we will see marvin elliott to real madrid for 23 million on 500k per week.

Guest RobbieTurner

A few more details I managed to find.....says he is a left midfielder....? Competition or replacement for McIndoe maybe....?!

Vitor Vinha Simoes

Free formation 4-4-2 3-5-2 Current Team: Associação Académica Coimbra

Main position: Linkes=Mittelfeld

Born: 11.11.1986 (22 years)

Height: 181 cm

Weight: n/a

Former clubs: n/a

Nationality: ???en_GB.country.POR???

Rating: n/a Rating (0-99):

2007/2008 Associação Académica Coimbra 4 games 315 minutes 0 goals 0 0 0

2006/2007 Associação Académica Coimbra 9 games 502 minutes 0 goals 2 0 0

2005/2006 Associação Académica Coimbra 11 games 990 minutes 0 goals 2 0 0

2004/2005 Associação Académica Coimbra 1 games 7 minutes 0 goals 0 0 0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archived