IGNORED

Getting A Pompey Ticket For A Friend

boadle

Hi guys,

I want to help out a friend who lives in Bristol and is looking for a ticket for the replay. I can't make it down due to distance and work, but I am a member.

Tickets go on sale to members on Friday, so I don't have time to get a ticket sent to my address and posted down to him (along with the member card so he can swipe it on entry.

Got any bright ideas how I can help him out using my Members card?

Hi guys,

I want to help out a friend who lives in Bristol and is looking for a ticket for the replay. I can't make it down due to distance and work, but I am a member.

Tickets go on sale to members on Friday, so I don't have time to get a ticket sent to my address and posted down to him (along with the member card so he can swipe it on entry.

Do they definitely send you a ticket or just load the game onto your card?

If they just load it on, you could send the card today.

Hi guys,

Do they definitely send you a ticket or just load the game onto your card?

If they just load it on, you could send the card today.

Yes it gets loaded onto your card, even if you waited until you booked it Friday you can sent the card special delivery and it would get to him Saturday

Archived