IGNORED

Mislaid Membership Card

Whooooossshhhh

Just hunting for my membership card in time for doing the ticket malarky tomorrow........IT'S IN A SAFE PLACE! but WHERE?????? Since Mrs Jacko's Christmas clean-up, I just can't find it. Anyone got any ideas if I can get my membership number by ringing the club........?

or failing that, any thoughts where I might have put the poxy card? Just remember the forum rules before suggesting locations!!

'Gutted from Rugby'

Guest RobbieTurner
Just hunting for my membership card in time for doing the ticket malarky tomorrow........IT'S IN A SAFE PLACE! but WHERE?????? Since Mrs Jacko's Christmas clean-up, I just can't find it. Anyone got any ideas if I can get my membership number by ringing the club........?

or failing that, any thoughts where I might have put the poxy card? Just remember the forum rules before suggesting locations!!

'Gutted from Rugby'

Hmmm not sure if you can get the membership number....or how should I say.

On a brighter note - I think you may have put it in your bedside cabinet....!?? If not your sock drawer...? The cupboard in the front room where you just put all the Christmas cards you have taken down ? If all these have failed - it must be in the kitchen in the 'mess' drawer - every house has one, its where you place things that either have no permanent home or you cant be bothered to walk to where they belong so you just chuck it that drawer...yep that one. Its in there.

Hmmm not sure if you can get the membership number....or how should I say.

On a brighter note - I think you may have put it in your bedside cabinet....!?? If not your sock drawer...? The cupboard in the front room where you just put all the Christmas cards you have taken down ? If all these have failed - it must be in the kitchen in the 'mess' drawer - every house has one, its where you place things that either have no permanent home or you cant be bothered to walk to where they belong so you just chuck it that drawer...yep that one. Its in there.

just let the club know your details, name address blah blah blah, they will then send out another card, tenner surcharge though for lost cards, hope you find your card :fingerscrossed:

'Gutted from Rugby'

I'm not sure if it's the same for membership numbers but when I log onto the online shop with my email and password it then tells me my membership number for my ST.

If you have used the online shop before, maybe you have the same option?

'Gutted from Rugby'

It's on the side where it always is! Guarantied if a woman has cleaned up then she would have put it on the side, unfortunately for you no man has ever figured out what the "side" is (the side of the microwave, the side of the house could even be the side show bob). You would hope that maybe they could help a little more help like the left side or the right side or the shelf above the fireplace but no it's always on the side!

Guest RobbieTurner
I'm not sure if it's the same for membership numbers but when I log onto the online shop with my email and password it then tells me my membership number for my ST.

If you have used the online shop before, maybe you have the same option?

Thats a point - if you have registered the card to buy tickets on line as well, it will remember the no.

These things are always in the last place you look. So, all you need to do is figure out where the last place you would look!! In situations like these I always find it's best not to ask the wife - usually only get a tirade about how I should've put it somewhere "safe" in the first place.

FOUND IT FOUND IT FOUND IT FOUND IT FOUND IT FOUND IT.

Just suffered stupid looks and huffs when she laid her hands straight on it in 'MY' drawer. Honest....I didn't even KNOW I've got a drawer in the kitchen. Found shed loads of other goodies as well whilst she was out of the way in the bath. Anyone got a Bobby Moore Shell World Cup Coin 1966 to swap for Alan Ball? HAaaaar

See Y'all Saturday and Tuesday.

C'MONUREDS

Archived