IGNORED

Reality Dawns For Bradley Orr

cheshire_red

So they say.. I suspect commonsense prevailed and both parties made the effort to meet somewhere in the middle, rather than 'minor tweaks'

Agreed, the title is somewhat misleading?

Orr was given a 3rd and improved contract offer which he was happy with/

fair play to Bradley for Holding out for more.

So you're in the know are you? - i'm sure everyone on the forum would like you to share your knowledge.

I'm sure the above article clears up the situation without him having to do that.

I'm sure the above article clears up the situation without him having to do that.

The above article makes a number of comments - who wrote it and what was their source?

Seems to be at odds with what's coming from the manager or player.

So no, it doesn't clear up the situation.

As you appear to speak for Cheshire, maybe you could enlighten me?

The above article makes a number of comments - who wrote it and what was their source?

Seems to be at odds with what's coming from the manager or player.

So no, it doesn't clear up the situation.

As you appear to speak for Cheshire, maybe you could enlighten me?

I have to agree, this is the impression I got from the article as well. Seems to be based on guess work:

"The net centre believes the contract is the one he rejected in the Summer"

I'm not saying it's wrong, it just doesn't give any proof and makes accusations that go against what Orr has said in interviews.

I have to agree, this is the impression I got from the article as well. Seems to be based on guess work:

"The net centre believes the contract is the one he rejected in the Summer"

I'm not saying it's wrong, it just doesn't give any proof and makes accusations that go against what Orr has said in interviews.

What accusations? I don't follow.

What accusations? I don't follow.

It just seems to state as fact that the player rejected the contract and only signed it when he realised there was nothing else available to him (in terms of other clubs). No proof is given of this and there is a video interview with Bradley on the BBC site where he says it wasnt like that and he had always wanted to stay at the club.

Archived