IGNORED

East End Tickets

CotswoldRed

Sorry if this has been covered/answered in recent posts.

I'm a ST holder in the East End and its always nice when the club release extra tickets so some of my (non ST) mates can join me in there - e.g. Birmingham, Crystal Palace.

Personally, given the atmosphere, I think the club shoots itself in the foot by not allowing more into this area for every game, but that's not really my point.

I'm planning a to be at the Wolves game but I'm wondering if its worth waiting to see if additional tickets will be made available. Does anyone know when a decision is made or what the criteria is? I'm assuming its a case of when there are very few tickets left then East End tickets will appear online?

Given this game will provoke lots of interest, what do people feel are the chances of tickets becoming available?

Cheers

Paul ...

Looks like there is some discrepancy on the allocation , probably as a result of poor Pompey ticket sales. Our website says we have given them 2800 , but theirs says we have given them an initial allocation of 1500. This backs up your statement of being able to purchase EE tickets.

http://www.portsmouthfc.co.uk/index.php?cm...article_id=1998

Archived