IGNORED

Surely This Is Worth A Shot!

Sampson City Reds

Just reading in the football transfer rumours page in todays Daily Star theres a piece there that Reading are going to bid £250,000 for Coventry's Jay Tabb. Surely GJ should look into preparing a bid for him he would be a good aquishion to our midfield.

Seen that and thought the same! £250k is a steal for Tabb

Just reading in the football transfer rumours page in todays Daily Star theres a piece there that Reading are going to bid £250,000 for Coventry's Jay Tabb. Surely GJ should look into preparing a bid for him he would be a good aquishion to our midfield.

That assumes all sorts of things:

1. The story is true;

2. Coventry would sell one of their better players for £250k;

3. He would choose us over Reading.

Long shot then?

Tabb would be a quality addition to the squad imo. He can play on the left, right or in the centre of midfield and he's definitely capable of getting a few goals as well. However, I don't think he'll be going for as little as 250k unless he's out of contract in the summer and he's said to Chris Coleman he's not signing another.

Tabb would be a quality addition to the squad imo. He can play on the left, right or in the centre of midfield and he's definitely capable of getting a few goals as well. However, I don't think he'll be going for as little as 250k unless he's out of contract in the summer and he's said to Chris Coleman he's not signing another.

Read somewhere not so long back he's o/o/c and not expected to sign a new one. £250k seems reasonable to me.

As for choosing us over Reading......I'll get back to China Pig on that one!

I'm pretty sure that his contract at Coventry is up in the summer and he doesnt want to sign a new one so Coleman is going to want to sell him on this month or they will end with nothing for him. So 250k is a pretty good price IMO!

Archived