IGNORED

Fao Fans Who Bought Pompey Replay Tickets Online

BS15_RED

I guess that the same (no physical ticket) goes for Members who booked via the office too. Still can't figure out where the 'intelligent chip' is on my card.

However, the words 'Jacko'....'Intelligent'......and 'Technology' are never heard in the same sentence anyway, whilst 'Jacko' and 'Chip' are more frequently bandied about!

......YOU REDS

I've moaned about the fee elsewhere but I will moan about it again.

I appreciate that the club have to cover costs - and from knowing several business owners have an understanding of the bank charges - but do not understand why ticket prices do not have the cost of the transaction factored into them. How many people actually buy their tickets with cash? It could work similar to a supermarket - they factor in the card costs in the goods you buy.

As it is you pay a rather over the top £1.10, and I can't work out how the cost of the transaction would be this much. They're not posting the tickets to me, hell they're not printing anything at all - it's all loaded directly onto my season card.

From the season card holders alone they're making several thousand pounds.

Can DaveL, the FCF or the Supporters' Trust explain or query any of this?

But again, shouldn't that be factored into the prices? Otherwise what's the point of setting a ticket price in the first place? And if it is for Ticketmaster is the fee less over the phone?

On Watchdog several weeks ago they were laying into Ryanair for advertising tickets at a price for which you could only get if you used a Visa Electron card. To get the £22 ticket the club are advertising the only presumable way is to actually get it at this price is to go to the ground in person and pay cash. How's it any different?

But again, shouldn't that be factored into the prices? Otherwise what's the point of setting a ticket price in the first place? And if it is for Ticketmaster is the fee less over the phone?

On Watchdog several weeks ago they were laying into Ryanair for advertising tickets at a price for which you could only get if you used a Visa Electron card. To get the £22 ticket the club are advertising the only presumable way is to actually get it at this price is to go to the ground in person and pay cash. How's it any different?

And if you do go to the ground with your ST and £22 what will you have to show for it? Receipt perhaps, and it must take more "administration" than buying online, so why the fee? Is it Tickersh@fter that does the online processing? They put extortionate fees on every ticket transaction that they handle. :disapointed2se:

I'm a season ticket holder, booked replay tickets online, this message was on my confirmation e-mail....

Delivery Information

Your tickets will be delivered to the following address within 7 days of purchase(unless otherwise specified):

(My home address)

There was nothing else 'specified' on the e-mail.

I must admit I was expecting the tickets to arrive through the post.

Archived