IGNORED

Bristol Gangs

mart

I have been watching a programme on tv about the gangs in Liverpool (croxy crew etc).

My question is simple.. Are there the same type of gangs in Bristol ? If so what are they called ? What are the territories ?

(besides the usual reds vs blues).

I have been watching a programme on tv about the gangs in Liverpool (croxy crew etc).

My question is simple.. Are there the same type of gangs in Bristol ? If so what are they called ? What are the territories ?

The following criminal gangs have come to my attention:

Crown Prosecution Service lawyers (CPS) - made up from Champagne quaffing inbred ex public school boy/girl toffs.

Police - in service to their CPS puppet masters in continually harassing motorists & football supporters with fines for petty misdemeanors.

Lib-Lab-Con politicians and their political instructors - continually doing the bidding of their Toff and European Union political puppet masters.

Guest MaloneFM

Well all I can tell you young Marty is that in the seventies various districts were known as the boot boys and sprayed their names over enemy territory such as SBB (Southmead Boot Boys) and to the derision of one hoolie interviewed on the old firm HTV claiming to be a member of the NWBB. When asked who they were the answer was 'Knowle West Boot Boys mate'.

As far as I can tell, mind you I'm an old git so I might be getting it a bit wrong, there are no real tribes in any kind of strength anymore. No mods, rockers, teds, punks or anything which is a bit sad really.

Most of these collectives are just chavs who have no real affiliation such as the Hells Angels but old Rusty Kemp does do a very good show on Sky. Don't miss the one about Afghanistan.

Yeh a few in Easton and St Pauls, mostly Jamaican and associated with drugs.

Can't remember the names but they're surnames similar to 'The Johnston Boys' up in Brum who were responsible for those shootings a few years back.

Well all I can tell you young Marty is that in the seventies various districts were known as the boot boys and sprayed their names over enemy territory such as SBB (Southmead Boot Boys) and to the derision of one hoolie interviewed on the old firm HTV claiming to be a member of the NWBB. When asked who they were the answer was 'Knowle West Boot Boys mate'.

As far as I can tell, mind you I'm an old git so I might be getting it a bit wrong, there are no real tribes in any kind of strength anymore. No mods, rockers, teds, punks or anything which is a bit sad really.

Most of these collectives are just chavs who have no real affiliation such as the Hells Angels but old Rusty Kemp does do a very good show on Sky. Don't miss the one about Afghanistan.

Thank you for the 'young Marty' cher oncle, but i have just had my 50th birthday so i remember the seventies, and being a member of the YBB, (Yate boot boys) and the EEBB (east end boot boys), but I can say it was all show and noise, never got into many real fights. (Except at brum vs city, but thats another story).

I am sure we are better off now not having the tribes we had then, but at least it was clear cut , you could tell by the clothes who was who. great fun .

I am glad to hear there is not a gang culture in bristol, one more good reason to live in the great region..

Guest MaloneFM
The KWBB used to go and do the Hartcliffe mob over the valley ( where the Wills factory was on the Hartcliffe Way) back in the 70's. Happy days.

Could you see them doing that from your bedroom window then? Nice view.

this is quite intresting for me because I'm coming down to bristol from the dizzy north [birmingham]

not that I'm thinking of joining or anythng, just culturally intrested

up here.... imaginitive people they are

the most effective 'crews' are the B13 and B6 [burger bar] named after their postcodes...

and burger bar rhymes with perry bar where they're main territory is governed from

there's far too many kids that think their a 'zulu' ... these types arent really around these days theyre a myth - anyone that was a zulu was 20-30 in the 70's and therefore knocking on for 60 now ... so theres an affinity to a scary name round here no real gangs

Yeh a few in Easton and St Pauls, mostly Jamaican and associated with drugs.

Can't remember the names but they're surnames similar to 'The Johnston Boys' up in Brum who were responsible for those shootings a few years back.

The aggy crew was the main gang in that part of town but they were mostly sent down four or five years back. After that the police found the balls to shut down the black and white.

The KWBB used to go and do the Hartcliffe mob over the valley ( where the Wills factory was on the Hartcliffe Way) back in the 70's. Happy days.

Used to fight them up at Bedminster Down Fair and in the underpass on Hartcliffe way....

Also, carloads from Knowle West used to drive around Southmead on a Sunday night looking for their mob.....but most of them were at Church :innocent06:

Not heard of the KWBB for years!?

Everyone grew up and got on with their lives....

The next generation got hooked on glue sniffing and then the drugs.....and now, today's generation are too busy playing computer games.

I think the closing of Merrywood Boys school had something to do with it.....I mean, all the boys from Knowle West had to go to Girl's schools like Hengrove, Brislington and Bemmy Down :innocent06:

Archived