IGNORED

Zheng Zhi

redpole

Could this be the player we have been looking for? A creative midfielder who can also help out in defence and in attack!! Zheng Zhi has been told he can leave Charlton now he is back to full fitness as they need to raise cash! Surley johnson should be sniffing around this type of player who was linked to West Brom in the summer.

What do people think? worth a look?

He is the ultimate headless chicken. He makes Park Ji Sung look like Linekar when it comes to finishing too.

But as Bradley Orr shows all you ned to do is run around lots to be a successful championship player.

He is the ultimate headless chicken. He makes Park Ji Sung look like Linekar when it comes to finishing too.

But as Bradley Orr shows all you ned to do is run around lots to be a successful championship player.

7 goals in 39 starts last season is a record every one of our midfielders would be proud of. We could do a lot worse than Zhi.

One of the best midfielders at AG last season. A lot of people raved about Andy Reid who was playing along side Zhi when we played Charlton but I thought Zhi was the difference that day.

He would improve our midfield I think.

Your right, but if he could come to us surely other higher placed teams would look at him.

Why not get him on loan WITH A VIEW TO A PERM DEAL.?

Could this be the player we have been looking for? A creative midfielder who can also help out in defence and in attack!! Zheng Zhi has been told he can leave Charlton now he is back to full fitness as they need to raise cash! Surley johnson should be sniffing around this type of player who was linked to West Brom in the summer.

What do people think? worth a look?

Get him GJ!

Will also raise, or even create a profile for us over in China!

Plus he is way better overall than LJ in my opinion.

ZZ is a great player and could be the creative outlet we would be looking for in the middle. He is certainly Championship material and has played in the Prem and done well there

Not sure why you are comparing him to Park Ji Sung though

ZZ is a great player and could be the creative outlet we would be looking for in the middle. He is certainly Championship material and has played in the Prem and done well there

Not sure why you are comparing him to Park Ji Sung though

I remember his debut beng analysed on MotD and the pudits being impressed with his 'engine' and creativity.

HIS WIKI ENTRY

In a March 2008 edition of British football magazine FourFourTwo, Zheng was voted the fifth best player in the Football League.

Not saying that Mag is important or anything, but that's a pretty decent accolade to be given.

I imagine he'd interest Prem sides, but I'd certainly be pleased if we managed to get him.

Archived