IGNORED

The Best Left Sided Player?

Lack of Action Man

Seeing as I'm now fully awake I thought I might start a thread based on something I noticed on the ITV teletext last night.

A wolves fan had texted in that the only area they needed to improve upon was their left side and that they should resign Michael McIndoe.

Not only that but the fan also went on to say that McIndoe was the best left sided player outside the Premier League.

I thought about this for a while but I just can't agree.

For me it has to be Hunt at reading and then Ledley at Cadiff I can't really say that McIndoe comes near either of these lefties.

Your thoughts everyone?

MM IS A VERY GOOD FOOTBALLER.

Why he seems to have taken over from LJ in some supporters eyes as the player that should be attacked constantly on here for no really good reason amazes me.

If we are to recieve a serious bid for one of our players it is as likely to be him as anyone. The boy wants to win football matches and is not scared to let other players (and even the manager) know when they are not doing it...We need winners as much as we need players like Orr Basso and Louis Carey who are City through and through and I see MM as part of that jigsaw...And I suspect so does GJ

MM is a quality footballer and like another post said, he has a hunger inside him that we need more of in the team.

Some fans are only moaning because he isn't performing like he did last year.

And last year IMO, after Basso, he was our best and most important player.

McFadden for Brum is a decent left winger.

Also Kris Commons of Derby County.

What part of midfield does Daniel Fox from Coventry play?

Good player on his day.But unfortunately not had many of those this season.Also fear his work rate has dropped a little bit this season.Many a time last season,I noticed him at full pace working his "bolts" off back towards his own goal,not noticed it so much this season.I'm stopping myself now,cause I don't want to start moaning like some about those playes who have served our club so well(and I'm sure will continue to do so!).So before I join the dark side, I'm off!!!

Seeing as I'm now fully awake I thought I might start a thread based on something I noticed on the ITV teletext last night.

A wolves fan had texted in that the only area they needed to improve upon was their left side and that they should resign Michael McIndoe.

Not only that but the fan also went on to say that McIndoe was the best left sided player outside the Premier League.

I thought about this for a while but I just can't agree.

For me it has to be Hunt at reading and then Ledley at Cadiff I can't really say that McIndoe comes near either of these lefties.

Your thoughts everyone?

Last season, yes he was the best outside the prem. But this season he has'nt been anywhere near as good!!

I say this everytime, I'm a massive fan of Kris Commons. Seen him play a few times this season and he is a fantasic player. Gets chalk on his boots and create....... even scores the odd screamer ala Man Ure

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Commons playing in a more central role? But yeah a top, top player.

MM is technically a very good player but best left sided player? Not quite. Ledley is a very talented player no doubt about it and looks to be joining the increasing number of young (welsh :dancing6: ) players to play at a higher level.

Not so much a fan of Hunt, mainly because he looks like one of those people up Gloucester Road asking for £1 to get the bus. Good player though.

Hoolahan? Never the best lefty. Mainly because he plays centre mid for Norwich and did at Blackpool.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Commons playing in a more central role? But yeah a top, top player.

Ledley is a very talented player no doubt about it and looks to be joining the increasing number of young (welsh :dancing6: ) players to play at a higher level.

Not so much a fan of Hunt, mainly because he looks like one of those people up Gloucester Road asking for £1 to get the bus. Good player though.

Yeah Hunt does remind me of a hobo but have to say he is class and Ledley is the sort of Welshy we should be attracting into our academies!

Well I can dream can't I

Archived