IGNORED

City Live On The Net ?

class_not_gas

Basically the only way you'll see it live is if it's being shown live on a foreign TV channel in which case someone usually broadcasts a sopcast stream. I doubt very much it's live anywhere in the world.

Radio commentary is live on BBC Radio 5 live which you can listen to over the net, also on BBC Radio Bristol.

It's not on Star Sports or ESPN which are the two channels in Thailand that show English footie

Best bet is to watch online. Do you have a laptop with you or will you be going to an internet cafe? Bear in mind because of the time difference that the game wont be on until about 3am Thai time!! Shouldnt be a problem in BKK but if you are on a small island you wont have much hope

As others mentioned, best thing to do is watch via the links above or via Sopcast. To watch on Sopcast you need to install a small programme on a PC and click one of the links on here...

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=...amp;part=sports

However, if you are using a PC in an internet cafe then they may be set up to not allow you to install programmes on their computers. Best thing then is to try and watch via a Windows Media Player feed (no installing needed)

Good luck and kham laa

can any one tell me if there is anywhere we can watch the city replay tuesday night . we are are on holiday in thailand and there is no coverage of f a cup games here . maybe a live feed on the internet ????????????? any help greatly appreciated......... from the kingswood reds :englandsmile4wf:

Try this link, they show setanta all the time

http://www.espns-live.com/

ok cheers think we may get something as there was fa cup game on sopcast in the last round

My mistake, I seem to have completely missed that it was live on Sultana.

That means there'll almost certainly be halfway decent sopcast broadcasts of it on the net so the links others have provided should work.

With any luck you can find a bar with Sky/Sultana.

Archived