IGNORED

Johnson Out!

One Team

After that disgraceful display I've just witnessed I'm sorry but Johnson just has to go. How he can justify his positon goodness only knows....

....so please Fabio Capello never pick Glen Johnson again for an England side!

;)

One Team

ps Well come on you didn't REALLY think I meant Sir Gary?! Excellent performance tonight from the lads - stiched up by a rubbish ref and luck. Well done to all who went, great atmosphere!

Cant believe how biased Jordan was.

"Should have gone to specsavers" is an understatement. But prem coach is bias toward the prem team and a prem ref is.........

Think he must be in charge in next weeks midweek game because I'm sure GJ said See you next Tuesday ref

Joe Jordan did not see it your way. :tumbleweed:

& Jordan knows what he's talking about? He's like Andy Gray (ex Scotland Int) on Sky Sports who has never made it past the first round in World cup finals. Every time they went to a finals they would beat the fans post cards home. FACT!!!

And on a serious note I thought Glenn Johnson looked superb going forward. Every time he got the ball in an advanced position, which he did frequently in the first half, he seemed to merely cruise past his marker.

Sign him up.

"Should have gone to specsavers" is an understatement. But prem coach is bias toward the prem team and a prem ref is.........

Think he must be in charge in next weeks midweek game because I'm sure GJ said See you next Tuesday ref

He was talking to the cat!!

Archived